Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
10 January, 10:49
Ron WatkinsCodeMonkeyZ has been reinstated to Elon Musks Twitter.

General Flynn a few days ago...

Trump a few weeks ago...

Q is getting the band back together

https://youtu.be/24hB9Phwn...
We're putting the band back together! - YouTube

We are on a mission from God

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
10 January, 11:05
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Time to ream Flynn a new one on Twatter.

Why was his right hand man Brian Gamble filming Ashli Babbit’s fake death?

Why does Gamble have ties to the WEF?

Why is Patrick Byrne threatening to turn a historic property in South Carolina into a PIG FARM?

Why does Flynn love Tracy Beanz? Does she work for him?

How about Tore Maras? Roger Stone?

LOL.

THE ENEMY WITHIN IS THE GREATEST THREAT.

And the devil is a liar!

Have a nice day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
11 January, 10:59
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
Triple reverse mindfuck will clear it all up at the end. Optics.
Have a good day. 🤍🏁

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
11 January, 11:21
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
> Prayed an occult prayer to a church under the guise of a Catholic Prayer. i was raised a Catholic, never heard that nonsense in my life before he said it. of course it was a verbatim “prayer” of an occult spiritual leader

> His right hand man Brian Gamble works for a company that partners with the WEF.

> Kisses the ass of a known pedophile (Bill Maher)

Wake up before its too late.

For every sin there is a consequence !

TREASON = DEATH

You are currently being triple reverse mind fucked by the same guy who sat on the board of Brainwave sciences which fingerprints brains / thought patterns and told us Q is a disinformation campagin and Donald Trump “gave up”.

If i were Mike Flynn, I would NOT sleep well at night.

Good Day

The catholic church IS a cult. And again...if hes bad then i will watch him hang with a grin!!! But u seem to expect it to all add up and make sense to those of us who are not privvy to a whole lot of machinations involved. Kudos to u for keeping track of Flynn...to me he doesnt register my interest. Now if he was jewish i wouldnt Trust him one fucking bit...but thats just my understanding of jews...most of which i recently learned...before that i just found them very annoying and unTrustworthy. I was right...it has been proven to me. Only they are wose than i imagined...i dont care if Flynn is jewish...it would be par for the course if he is what u say. Question:
If hes jewish...would u still call him out...and would u use the words "synogogue of satan"?
I will!
12:05 PM - Jan 11, 2023
Only people mentioned by This_guy in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

11 January, 03:59
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
When they distinguish themselves from the synogogue of satan i love them all. 🤍🏁
I am otherwise only interested in that question. And they must use the words and demonstrate it in their acts. Just like i as a seemingly white male must demonstrate who i stand against in this battle between good and evil. Do u stand against the synogogue of satan? And do it publicly? And do u recall who they are?...who they say they are? And who they hide behind in the field of battle? THATS why i am only interested in these questions when it comes to jews. Some will never say the words and say it outloud and proud in a crowd. I stand by my statement. Thank u for ur thoughts Kim. 🤍🏁🙂

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
11 January, 12:23
He has more ties to Israel than your average Joe.

Synogaogue of Satan would be an accurate description of the company he keeps.

Liars who say they are of God but they are not.

11 January, 12:39
And now we agree completely!!! 🤍🏁👊🤝....My feelings of israel are that... as its created and owned by rothschildrapists, it must be destroyed...at least in its present state. I no more support israel than ukraine or taiwan...all are banksters paradise.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
11 January, 12:21
Hiding behind the insitution of the Catholic Church by saying it was a Catholic prayer when it is clearly not is called a lie. He then had people looking for God to repeat that prayer. He will not. It is an occult prayer.

Therefore

The devil is a liar, and the father of all lies.

>The devil plays a Fiddle to see who will follow his tune.

11 January, 12:34
Fair enuff...but the catholic church IS a cult of pedophile satanists. Only the lonely dont get that. They are called "church goers"....not followers of Christ Jesus...or st. this...or st. that. They are the poor souls who are lied to by all priests and popes....and Flynn too as u say.
My phrase is:
The pedophile is a pope...not the other way around.
Have u turned away from the catholic cult yet?...if not, u will. 🤍🏁