Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
10 January, 10:49
Ron WatkinsCodeMonkeyZ has been reinstated to Elon Musks Twitter.

General Flynn a few days ago...

Trump a few weeks ago...

Q is getting the band back together

https://youtu.be/24hB9Phwn...
We're putting the band back together! - YouTube

We are on a mission from God

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
10 January, 11:05
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Time to ream Flynn a new one on Twatter.

Why was his right hand man Brian Gamble filming Ashli Babbit’s fake death?

Why does Gamble have ties to the WEF?

Why is Patrick Byrne threatening to turn a historic property in South Carolina into a PIG FARM?

Why does Flynn love Tracy Beanz? Does she work for him?

How about Tore Maras? Roger Stone?

LOL.

THE ENEMY WITHIN IS THE GREATEST THREAT.

And the devil is a liar!

Have a nice day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
Triple reverse mindfuck will clear it all up at the end. Optics.
Have a good day. 🀍🏁
10:59 AM - Jan 11, 2023
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
Only people mentioned by This_guy in this post can reply
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
11 January, 11:29
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Next time bring some verfiable information to the conversation and not echo chamber rhetoric from deep state propagandists.

11 January, 12:09
If umarent comfortable discussing things how will i learn...or u, my friend?

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
11 January, 11:21
> Prayed an occult prayer to a church under the guise of a Catholic Prayer. i was raised a Catholic, never heard that nonsense in my life before he said it. of course it was a verbatim β€œprayer” of an occult spiritual leader

> His right hand man Brian Gamble works for a company that partners with the WEF.

> Kisses the ass of a known pedophile (Bill Maher)

Wake up before its too late.

For every sin there is a consequence !

TREASON = DEATH

You are currently being triple reverse mind fucked by the same guy who sat on the board of Brainwave sciences which fingerprints brains / thought patterns and told us Q is a disinformation campagin and Donald Trump β€œgave up”.

If i were Mike Flynn, I would NOT sleep well at night.

Good Day

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
11 January, 01:17
Yes, as he is a Catholic, especially one named Michael, he should know the St Michael prayer by heart and what he said was not the Catholic prayer.
It also always bothered me that Q only called him "Flynn". Never used the title 'General', where as Q always referred to Rogers as "Admiral Rogers".
But I waffle on Flynn because , you know, misinformation and plausability...

Evangelina @Evangelina
11 January, 01:17
How do these people, who I am assuming have rubbed elbows with the Higher Ups in this Movement.. Not see their own demise?

I don't get it.

But then.. I am realizing there is much I am not getting. A whole nother story that I am mentally wrestling with atm. 😭

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
11 January, 11:16
Mike Flynn :

>Went to college in San Fran, very close to Michael Aquino the satanist.

>Conducted MIL operations for Clinton in 1990s in … wait for it…Haiti (children)

> his Middle East Martial Plan under Obumma was denied

> Helped Proud Boys, Antifa, Oath Keepers conduct an attempted [COUP] on Jan 6.

> Lied to the Vice President and WH about his talks with the FBI

> Asked for immunity from the FBI for providing information to Mueller

> Registered Flynn Intel Group from Stanley The Pope McCrystals house in 2014.

>Accepted money from RUSSIA without expressed permission of the Army and US Govt

>McCrystal then deploys DARPA tech on R party (in the Q drops)

>Has intercepted many whistleblowers and trapped them. Look at Joe Flynn and 1AP.

>Denies any association with the Israeli NSO Group/ which he was a board member and Pegasus software which spies on people.

11 January, 11:55
First off...i dont care if Flynn is good or bad! ...he is probably a triple agent and part of the plan to infiltrate and bring down those who Trusted him in their midst. Its been a very long sting operation which always requires infinltrations, turncoats, and those who would seem to be mal-contents who could be flipped....all white hats in my example. Its bad guys who are being played as they have always played us. Question:
Of what in these operations are u absolutely certain?
...and btw, im not attacking u patriot. 🀍🏁🧐