Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
Ron WatkinsCodeMonkeyZ has been reinstated to Elon Musks Twitter.

General Flynn a few days ago...

Trump a few weeks ago...

Q is getting the band back together

https://youtu.be/24hB9Phwn...
We're putting the band back together! - YouTube

We are on a mission from God

10:49 AM - Jan 10, 2023
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
11 January, 12:30
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
well they are doing all the declass on twitter so if there is going to be a reveal its gonna happen on Twitter there is a reason those people it appears got there accounts back but who is really running some of those accounts that my question a big reveal is about to happen I think!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
11 January, 11:12
They hated Illinois Nazis too. 😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
10 January, 08:48
We're on a mission from God

Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
10 January, 12:37
Who do you think the Blues Brothers are?
Black and white suits. They look like Masons to me. Ergo...

10 January, 12:38
In response Mr. Boxoffrogs to his Publication
Awesome mad fashion statement for the comedy film nothing more

10 January, 12:40

10 January, 12:34
BULL SHIT!!!

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
10 January, 12:48
#FATNIGGER make the loudest noise > "white supremacist" is equally offensive. Neither are to me personally, I support complete freedom of speech that does not include violence. I guess free speech is still needing to bust out of the chains of controlling entities.

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
10 January, 12:30
What a synch I was talking about john belushi recently😁

Carla Williams @Missunderstoodcw
10 January, 11:28
is that a good thing? we have learned plenty since the purge.

Yester Vue @realyestervue
10 January, 11:21

Happy Days @Sun2516
10 January, 11:21
Is Justice in there?
🤔

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
10 January, 11:20
🐸Release the Frogs...

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
10 January, 11:08
Wouldn't know, I'm still permanently suspended lol

10 January, 11:14
In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication
Me Too

Vette Girl @Zippin
10 January, 11:27
In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication
Me too. I was a small account and was banned. So I started another account, and that was banned. I’m small peanuts and didn’t say anything that could be considered against any rules. No hate speech. The last thing I ever posted on my last account was, “I’m not sure if I’ll ever vote again because it is apparent my vote does not count.” (Of course I continue to vote, but I have a hard time seeing the harm in my statement.) Guessing small peeps like me won’t be reinstated any time soon.

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
10 January, 11:05
Awesome, now do Joe M.
#wwg1wga

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
10 January, 11:05
Time to ream Flynn a new one on Twatter.

Why was his right hand man Brian Gamble filming Ashli Babbit’s fake death?

Why does Gamble have ties to the WEF?

Why is Patrick Byrne threatening to turn a historic property in South Carolina into a PIG FARM?

Why does Flynn love Tracy Beanz? Does she work for him?

How about Tore Maras? Roger Stone?

LOL.

THE ENEMY WITHIN IS THE GREATEST THREAT.

And the devil is a liar!

Have a nice day.

Victor This Guy @This_guy
11 January, 10:59
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
Triple reverse mindfuck will clear it all up at the end. Optics.
Have a good day. 🤍🏁

§ämādhï £¡ght @RawHoney9
11 January, 02:21
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
🤣🤣🤣

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
10 January, 10:54
SLOWLY. Not meaning our return... but key accounts ONE AT A TIME.... SLOWLY.

Must be part of the DRIP DRIP DRIP.... before the FLOOD.

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
10 January, 10:53
The soup is fucking ten dollars.

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
10 January, 11:01
In response Pike Bishop to his Publication
We have both kinds of music - country and western.

arba happihr @arba
10 January, 10:52
Ron WatkinsCodeMonkeyZ
I like his posts and info.
Twitter is something like Humpty Dumpty
Putting it back together.
It never works as well with patches
Best to start over.
too much bad Juju