Modern Missy @ThoroughlyModernMissy
10 days no alcohol.
Let’s talk manifesting / collective vibes.
I posted this 10 days ago. Why? Because I knew if I said it & asked for help here on AU it would be done. In less than 2 minutes @vincentkennedy liked & shared it. Now I was on the books acknowledging the slippery slope I was on. I consider myself pretty self aware & try to handle things before they become a problem so this step was paramount for me.

If you have something you feel it’s time to address then just throw it out here. I receved the most amazing love & support in a completely non-judgemental atmosphere. We may not “know” you but we love you. Thank you to everyone who took the time to pray for me & offer your support. It very clearly worked.
(The day I posted this was the most amazing, profoundly connected to God day I’ve ever experienced. I’m still trying to find the words to describe it but I’ll share once I figure it all out)
God Bless you all AU! 🙏♥️
07:20 AM - Jan 09, 2023
Only people mentioned by ThoroughlyModernMissy in this post can reply
Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
11 January, 11:43
In response Modern Missy to her Publication
Good job Missy, it is a day by day process.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
11 January, 11:26
✨👏🏻✨ Just keep it up❣️👍🏻 💖
Alcohol (addiction) is not only dangerous for health, but alcohol decreases our positive vibes/frequencies😱 We must avoid that with all our power. GOD IS WITH US 🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
10 January, 08:05
Way to go. I'm so happy we were able to provide the support you needed to quit drinking. One day at a time.

Crazy Plant Llama @beefNcheese
10 January, 06:03
What great news!!! You’ve been and will continue to be in my prayers. WRWY💪!

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
10 January, 12:33
WRWY 🙏♥️🙏

Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
10 January, 12:28
Awesome!! Keep going! I just had 5 years in Nov 22, after 30 years of partying hard! I mean...... woah. Partying hard! I was a wine oholic
So I am proud of you for going for it!
Oh the $$ we save.
Plus, alcohol is much harder on women's bodies unfortunately! I learned that from the movie: My Name Was Bette: The Life and Death of an Alcoholic (2011). Eye opener!!

LQve Trump @LoveTump
10 January, 12:15
Proud of you, you're doing a great job!

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
10 January, 12:12
💚

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
10 January, 12:09
🙌🏻

The Qonspiracist @TheQonspiracist
09 January, 05:29
Awesome!!!! 8/2/2012 was my last drink. Greatest decision of my life!!! It is a constant battle, I am here for you and now you see your extended family is always there for you. It does get tough, not gonna lie. Just remeber the day you stopped and why, never forget it. God bless amd god speed in your sobriety

Only followers of this user (George_Q_2Q2Q) can see their posts

Love Life @FullwithHope
09 January, 02:08
❤️👍

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
09 January, 01:04
Well done!! Keep us in mind the difficult days - we’ll be with you. ❤️

Yuri Stauffenberg @YuriStauffenberg
09 January, 01:05
ALCOHOL IS STRONGEST SUPPRESSOR OF HIGHER FREQUENCIES...

THAT IS WHY ITS CONCIDERED AS LEGAL DRUG IN EVERY WORLD COUNTRY...

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
09 January, 12:45
Good to hear...I may have been a little strong, but I was serious, if you fail the cabal has won. Keep up the good work. Before you know it, a month will go by. Think of the money you are saving. We are here.

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
09 January, 12:27
10 days is a long time sometimes a hour is long Congrats just repeat what you just did - God is here -We are here you are not alone
drugs and alcohol crush spirituality - God is the answer seek him with all your heart. Praying for you 🙏

arba happihr @arba
09 January, 12:22
Congratulations
Self willpower is so important
We must have self control
Good job with this.
Been there
When the party continues daily
I do love a party.
I do love having my body not to be inflamed from the sugar too

Dottie French @DotOn777
09 January, 11:43
Just in case no one has recognized your accomplishment...

I am so proud of you, Patriot

I usually enjoy praying over the coin, but trust I have asked Our Creator to keep blessing you!

Ange Love @LoveM
09 January, 11:35
We love you and very proud of you❤️✨🥳
Keep rising🕊❤️😇🎶

Clarence Sargent @Ministerofblog
09 January, 11:33
Absolutely TRUE Patriots need each other more now than ever, WINNING takes a toll on us more so because of timing issues and impatience with the operation.

Outside issues like addiction's and stress add to frustrations so we need help sometimes to bring our perceptions into line with God's reality. In the coming days World events will explode and some will be drawn into fear but rest assured things are much better thn what appears to be happening.

We all are being ripped from our comfort zones of how the world works, what be thought was true is being exposed as a lie all along we have to start to learn to adjust our perceptions to new paradigm to God's view of our reality!

I had to do this 25 years go so I know how hard this is to do. In 1979 I was delivered from drinking to much, a variety Drug use and most importantly the Occult my life was a self created mess!

BUT GOD interruped my reality HE ALONE is your answer!

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
09 January, 11:31
wow thats amazing congratulations Missy ♥️🥰
i pray you keep the strength to stay on the path you feel best 💯 🙏 💪 ♥️🌹
i admire your discipline for your health :)
i will keep praying for you to stay focused on what you need 🥰♥️🌹🙏
i am in this with you!
my last drink was 12.17.22.
only VKs spicy marg posts make me want 1... i pray he stops saying that lol... ♥️
i vibe WAY higher without alcohol so thats my focus 😎♥️

CharRose @CharRose
09 January, 11:26
I as SOOOOOOOOO proud of YOU!!!
Much love to you Missy!💜

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
09 January, 11:23
How awesome for you!! Mind over matter!! So Happy for You!
🙏🏼🥰❤️💫🙌🏻

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
09 January, 11:21
🙏🙏🙏

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
09 January, 11:20
Thank you, Missy for this confirmation ~ means the world to see what is coming from powerful prayers!

Have a blessed day, Lady!!!

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
09 January, 11:20
Proud of you Sis ❤🌹

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
09 January, 11:10
I like what Martin said.
If you don't SEE the Truth- then the pain is not so great.

To live in the LIGHT takes a LOT of Courage
I still have my training wheels on bc I tell myself it's too hard to cope with them off in the Light

I want them all the way off or I will bc a bully (my defense)

I too, want to break free from my own self.

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
09 January, 10:56
That's awesome Missy! Congratulations. I too would drink a couple of glasses of wine at night and it became a habit. The difference is I didn't want to stop. I have tried in the past. The longest I went was four days. Each night got harder because I would be up later and later into the wee hours of the morning. Someone on here that was checking on your progress checked on me. They asked me to at least try. I agreed that I would try. I made it last night without a drink. Hopefully, I will be able to stop. I would appreciate any prayers and good vibes. My autistic son is also now doing at home day services. This is a big change and requires much more from me. If not for someone here I wouldn't even have tried to quit. I would have used the excuse that it's a bad time to quit as my life is more complicated. God bless you and keep going strong

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
09 January, 11:28
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️ my life is very similar:)

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
09 January, 12:39
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
Its a great time to quit - sounds crazy but meditation helps with all the stress from family & life on life's terms -there are guided Meditations on youtube - I had a guy 25 years ago make me one with his voice, he was 98 years old then - it gives me chills now. He told me if I did recover I would see the pain of others in everyday life. He was right I can see it in peoples face and I always look for a way to do a good deed for a stranger everyday no matter how small -it lifts them up and gets me out of my own head if only for a short time. We all have so much and we lose sight of how blessed we are sometimes.
You are blessed -praying for you - have you looked into chlorine dioxide for your son ??? Have heard good results with cases of autism and I take it everyday for maintenance.Med beds are coming this year and these health issues will be healed for all.

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
09 January, 10:51
We turn to our vices when the pain is too great. I am an unfortunate expert in it; my forgiveness account is permanently overdrawn. Judgement of others is harsh, and openness can be weaponised against us. The ending of this war, the injustice, the sickness, the financial stress, the overwork, the social isolation, the family feuds, the psychological hell… will work wonders when it comes to kicking bad habits.

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
09 January, 11:02
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Royal Raven @Royalraven
09 January, 10:35
🙏Praise God!
Lean on Him for everything.
You've got this and better yet, God's got this!
Continued prayers Missy. 😊❤️