Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
09 January, 07:20
10 days no alcohol.
Let’s talk manifesting / collective vibes.
I posted this 10 days ago. Why? Because I knew if I said it & asked for help here on AU it would be done. In less than 2 minutes @vincentkennedy liked & shared it. Now I was on the books acknowledging the slippery slope I was on. I consider myself pretty self aware & try to handle things before they become a problem so this step was paramount for me.

If you have something you feel it’s time to address then just throw it out here. I receved the most amazing love & support in a completely non-judgemental atmosphere. We may not “know” you but we love you. Thank you to everyone who took the time to pray for me & offer your support. It very clearly worked.
(The day I posted this was the most amazing, profoundly connected to God day I’ve ever experienced. I’m still trying to find the words to describe it but I’ll share once I figure it all out)
God Bless you all AU! 🙏♥️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ @thangel
Thank you, Missy for this confirmation ~ means the world to see what is coming from powerful prayers!

Have a blessed day, Lady!!!
11:20 AM - Jan 09, 2023
In response Modern Missy to her Publication
Only people mentioned by thangel in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟, click on at the bottom under it