Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
09 January, 07:20
10 days no alcohol.
Let’s talk manifesting / collective vibes.
I posted this 10 days ago. Why? Because I knew if I said it & asked for help here on AU it would be done. In less than 2 minutes @vincentkennedy liked & shared it. Now I was on the books acknowledging the slippery slope I was on. I consider myself pretty self aware & try to handle things before they become a problem so this step was paramount for me.

If you have something you feel it’s time to address then just throw it out here. I receved the most amazing love & support in a completely non-judgemental atmosphere. We may not “know” you but we love you. Thank you to everyone who took the time to pray for me & offer your support. It very clearly worked.
(The day I posted this was the most amazing, profoundly connected to God day I’ve ever experienced. I’m still trying to find the words to describe it but I’ll share once I figure it all out)
God Bless you all AU! 🙏♥️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lauren M Bradley, click on at the bottom under it