Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
09 January, 07:20
10 days no alcohol.
Let’s talk manifesting / collective vibes.
I posted this 10 days ago. Why? Because I knew if I said it & asked for help here on AU it would be done. In less than 2 minutes @vincentkennedy liked & shared it. Now I was on the books acknowledging the slippery slope I was on. I consider myself pretty self aware & try to handle things before they become a problem so this step was paramount for me.

If you have something you feel it’s time to address then just throw it out here. I receved the most amazing love & support in a completely non-judgemental atmosphere. We may not “know” you but we love you. Thank you to everyone who took the time to pray for me & offer your support. It very clearly worked.
(The day I posted this was the most amazing, profoundly connected to God day I’ve ever experienced. I’m still trying to find the words to describe it but I’ll share once I figure it all out)
God Bless you all AU! 🙏♥️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
That's awesome Missy! Congratulations. I too would drink a couple of glasses of wine at night and it became a habit. The difference is I didn't want to stop. I have tried in the past. The longest I went was four days. Each night got harder because I would be up later and later into the wee hours of the morning. Someone on here that was checking on your progress checked on me. They asked me to at least try. I agreed that I would try. I made it last night without a drink. Hopefully, I will be able to stop. I would appreciate any prayers and good vibes. My autistic son is also now doing at home day services. This is a big change and requires much more from me. If not for someone here I wouldn't even have tried to quit. I would have used the excuse that it's a bad time to quit as my life is more complicated. God bless you and keep going strong
10:56 AM - Jan 09, 2023
In response Modern Missy to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Chonita in this post can reply
Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
09 January, 12:39
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
Its a great time to quit - sounds crazy but meditation helps with all the stress from family & life on life's terms -there are guided Meditations on youtube - I had a guy 25 years ago make me one with his voice, he was 98 years old then - it gives me chills now. He told me if I did recover I would see the pain of others in everyday life. He was right I can see it in peoples face and I always look for a way to do a good deed for a stranger everyday no matter how small -it lifts them up and gets me out of my own head if only for a short time. We all have so much and we lose sight of how blessed we are sometimes.
You are blessed -praying for you - have you looked into chlorine dioxide for your son ??? Have heard good results with cases of autism and I take it everyday for maintenance.Med beds are coming this year and these health issues will be healed for all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
09 January, 01:10
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
I haven't researched chlorine dioxide. I will now. Is it the same as food grade hydrogen peroxide? I do have that but haven't used it. Thank you for your prayers and kind words.

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
09 January, 11:28
🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️ my life is very similar:)

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
09 January, 01:10
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
Thank you. Prayers for you too!

09 January, 11:19
Chonita, I am praying for you & I ask that you surrender by knowing it's in God's hands. I did that & believed within my soul that God would bring me through it. I am not an alcoholic. I couldn't say that on my original post because of course, that's what an alcoholic would say. For me, like you, I didn't want to stop. I enjoyed the escape & the shutting down of my brain every night before bed. The 2 (rarely 3) glasses of wine allowed me to find a nice vibe to relax. Once it morphed into every evening I felt I needed to stop at least for awhile to reset my habits. When I threw it out here & VK responded I knew there was no turning back. I couldn't disappoint Dad. 😂 Later that day an enormous shift happened & my life changed. The sun came out & it warmed up to almost 70 degrees in PA. I saw TWO bald eagles that day, & when I stood grounding & meditating in my back yard, I was surrounded by a bee buzzing around my head which I had recently learned you are on nature's frequency.

09 January, 11:20
It's even more than that but basically I let go. I surrendered & admitted I needed to address the situation. Now I'm free. I pray the same for you. Please reach out anytime!

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
09 January, 01:16
I just got home and saw your post. I am feeling discouraged and like I have been left behind. Thank you for your response. It means a lot to me.