Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
05 January, 05:55
Be careful for accounts like this on Truth Social. This is the 3rd one today that has tagged me and I keep blocking them.

Maybe this is what @VincentKennedy was warning us about and not to click on any links from untrusted sources.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Don't click any "bit.ly" links from anywhere.
05:57 PM - Jan 05, 2023
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
06 January, 06:25
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
yeah, I accidently hit one the other day on a ad.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
06 January, 06:25
I'm confused. I been using bit.ly for years with my business....should I not or did it get taken over or what?

Donna Keville @DTrastiKeville
06 January, 03:28
Sync

had a 555 today but didnt get the screenshot

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
06 January, 01:05

Nugget Patriot @Spanknurace1
05 January, 10:13
Should we block them?

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
05 January, 09:18
does person followed me earlier I blocked him and this notification disappeared 32 minutes ago it reappeared but when I click on it I can't visit the profile for some reason it just doesn't do anything. can anybody help please

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
05 January, 09:42
In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication
Thank you - That account just followed me.

Robin Brubakken @RagnarsLittleSister
06 January, 06:43
In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication
He followed me too but my my follower numbers never changed so I did not follow back...

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
05 January, 07:57
👍💥👀❤️

Miss. Messina @Messina
05 January, 07:36
That’s happening on TS for those that are there .

Dissident @Dissident
05 January, 07:20
unless - of course - it involves a Nigerian Prince

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
05 January, 06:58
Affirmative Ghost Rider

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
05 January, 06:47
I might have done that the other day. can't remember. Thanks for the heads up.

Mandy Merica @MandyMerica
05 January, 06:41
Boom im comment #17 ☺️

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
05 January, 06:31
Is it okay block them? or just ignore them totally?
I keep getting tagged in bot sales.

Jay Petty @TheHistorianJayPetty
05 January, 06:25
Ty

reaper myer @reapermyer
05 January, 06:23
is that how the dinosaurs went extinct? hehe im sorry i break your balls VK....i annoy people im fond of........hmm maybe thats why im single?

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
05 January, 06:22

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
05 January, 07:02
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
I mean awww, was gonna make one and have my revenge! muhahaha! Guess i'll have to do it the boring way

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
05 January, 06:21
TY 🙏🏼🥰

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
05 January, 06:06
TY!!!!

Jeanne Pagani @jmpagani
05 January, 06:06
Whats with this from Scavino?
Dan Scavino🇺🇸🦅

DanScavino

·
19h
Add your name today — and demand real AMERICAN energy solutions that prevent blackouts👇👇

—> bit.ly/3ZbEV8O

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
06 January, 01:58
In response Jeanne Pagani to his Publication
I'm wondering about this as well.VK
@VincentKennedy

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
05 January, 06:04
Thanks for always looking out, VK. :)

Jan 19, 2018 12:36:41 AM EST
Q !UW.yye1fxo
We are WITH YOU.
Q

Jen ... @Jenfranji
05 January, 06:03
Thanks VK

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
05 January, 06:02

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
I always report and block those

when is TS gonna get with it and block that garbage is the question....

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
05 January, 06:44
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Not sure it matters, but I mute, block then report.

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
what happens if someone did.. asking for a fren

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
05 January, 07:02
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
usually leads to a scam but some can grab your cookies.

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
05 January, 10:05
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
Thanks for asking for a ,,,, Fren. Sadly, I clicked. I am SMH at the stupidity. I feel like I just flunked a huge test and am now not moving forward::/ Worse , it's possible that I helped others fall for the con.(I liked and shared before clicking) I clicked and immediately un-shared. Not a good feeling to know there is a possibility more people fell for the con because of me.

Evangelina @Evangelina
05 January, 06:01

Too Late!!! But..
I do appreciate the very CANDID, No NONSENSE, STRAIGHT SHOOTING, DIRECT WARNING 🙃

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
05 January, 06:00
👍

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
05 January, 06:00
10-4

Cadet Classified @CadetClassified
05 January, 05:58
roger