Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
05 January, 05:55
Be careful for accounts like this on Truth Social. This is the 3rd one today that has tagged me and I keep blocking them.

Maybe this is what @VincentKennedy was warning us about and not to click on any links from untrusted sources.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
05 January, 05:57
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
Don't click any "bit.ly" links from anywhere.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Dman72 in this post can reply
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
05 January, 10:05
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
Thanks for asking for a ,,,, Fren. Sadly, I clicked. I am SMH at the stupidity. I feel like I just flunked a huge test and am now not moving forward::/ Worse , it's possible that I helped others fall for the con.(I liked and shared before clicking) I clicked and immediately un-shared. Not a good feeling to know there is a possibility more people fell for the con because of me.

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
05 January, 10:53
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
i would back up files, change passwords and if you did the link click on an android phone, i heard from a military friend if you simply turn your phone off for 2 mins then turn it back on any hackers lose connection to your android phone... that simple. but doesnt work like that for computers or iPhone. since i found that out i set my phone to shut off at 4am every night :) protected. 😀♥️
dont worry about it tho, just pray you are safe. i cant believe that happened.. so many people shared it :(

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
05 January, 07:02
usually leads to a scam but some can grab your cookies.

Evangelina @Evangelina
05 January, 09:55
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I clicked on the stupid link.

If I delete my cookies/history
I won't get back on because
GOOGLE Would NOT (as of a couple
of months ago) VERIFY
The email account I used to

I tried to get @administrator 's attention

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
05 January, 10:37
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
😳My cookies got grabbed once

Evangelina @Evangelina
05 January, 06:10
yeah.. what happens🤔 I have a fren too 🙄