Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
05 January, 05:55
Be careful for accounts like this on Truth Social. This is the 3rd one today that has tagged me and I keep blocking them.

Maybe this is what @VincentKennedy was warning us about and not to click on any links from untrusted sources.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
05 January, 05:57
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
Don't click any "bit.ly" links from anywhere.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
05 January, 09:18
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
does person followed me earlier I blocked him and this notification disappeared 32 minutes ago it reappeared but when I click on it I can't visit the profile for some reason it just doesn't do anything. can anybody help please

Robin Brubakken @RagnarsLittleSister
He followed me too but my my follower numbers never changed so I did not follow back...
06:43 AM - Jan 06, 2023
In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication
Only people mentioned by RagnarsLittleSister in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Robin Brubakken, click on at the bottom under it