Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
Be careful for accounts like this on Truth Social. This is the 3rd one today that has tagged me and I keep blocking them.

Maybe this is what @VincentKennedy was warning us about and not to click on any links from untrusted sources.
05:55 PM - Jan 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by Pepe_T_ in this post can reply
17 Joyful Goats @17_Goats
05 January, 10:41
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
A few weeks ago i got followed by more than half a dozen accounts, all at the same tome, all with the same advertisement. Hard pass!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Boooo BooBoo donated @Boooo
05 January, 10:25
Saw it being posted all over TS a couple of days ago. I had to block and report them there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
05 January, 10:15
On TS I clicked on a link and a screen popped up and completely froze everything on the screen. It said I had to call the 1-800 # to unfreeze it. It even said not to shut down the computer. I have seen things like this before and I knew I had to shut it down. It was fine after I restarted. Just annoying.

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
05 January, 10:49
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
Check for malware and viruses just in case.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
05 January, 08:44
thanks about the money

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
05 January, 08:29
I am getting these all the time. I report and block and may need to check "tagging" allowance settings.

What about the TRUTH Social ads for like the trading cards which I just ordered? I believe that was where I first heard of the NFTs the sold out so hope I didn't mess up. I used credit card with low limit in case stolen but maybe my name and vital info is more profitable... just ask Mark Zuckerberg. My identity theft insurance said my name/info was on dark web AGAIN because of FB AGAIIN. Good grief it is no wonder we are all exhausted. Can't even be social without war on soul.

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
05 January, 08:33
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Oh no when did you purchase those NFTs? They sold out within 24 hours back in December.

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
05 January, 07:22
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
I just spit out my drink. 😂 (CA native here)

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
05 January, 07:58
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
lmfaooooooo
way to paint the picture my friend 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
05 January, 06:24
well that one just sounds sussy wussy. they aint even tryen lol

I can see how folks may be curious tho.

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
05 January, 06:22
do people eat that over there?

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
05 January, 06:25
In response Kits ██████ to his Publication
Maybe the older MAGA folks.

Summer Gurl @GodF1r5t
05 January, 06:20
im constantly blocking & reporting

Sherry Bliss @Ratherbriding
05 January, 06:11
TY.

Jeanne Pagani @jmpagani
05 January, 06:05
What's with Scavino bit.ly post below from TS?
Dan Scavino🇺🇸🦅

DanScavino

·
19h
Add your name today — and demand real AMERICAN energy solutions that prevent blackouts👇👇

—> bit.ly/3ZbEV8O

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
05 January, 05:57
Don't click any "bit.ly" links from anywhere.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
06 January, 06:25
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I'm confused. I been using bit.ly for years with my business....should I not or did it get taken over or what?

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
06 January, 06:25
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
yeah, I accidently hit one the other day on a ad.