Martin Geddes @martingeddes
AnonUp is a historically noteworthy venue hosting quite remarkable conversations. Yet it is also unknown in the mainstream — necessarily so. My sense is that those who refuse to emit or interact with "poopy vibes" automatically drive away those who seek to dominate or troll. It's a "grey rock strategy" https://www.healthline.com...

I have no idea of the extent to which AU is secretly and silently protected against enemy forces, or is a training ground for AI and test centre for repulsing bots. It has some charming oddities and bugs, but lacks for nothing important. The missing scholarly investigation and reflection on its being is quite stunning, but hardly unexpected.

Perhaps what defines AU is as much what isn't here as what is. There aren't so many conversations about the day to day drama, with debates over who is good vs bad and unpicking the movie characters. Nobody sells anything here — ever — being an unspoken taboo. Relatively few share their daily life.
07:28 AM - Jan 04, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
06 April, 05:25
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Martin... if you look at wego.social kobayashi was of course the first one to join... VK was second.... think about the procession... truth social was first but not active... then wego went up.... then in late 2020 koba told us about AU.... and here we are... all 3 sites still up.... we were the test....Military test... we had to bring in the mil/civ alliance.... VK knew I was Mil Int way back... how the Helll did he know? AI? We are here for a reason...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jack Fancy @Jack_Fancy
05 January, 06:04
It’s not blocked in China (yet) so it’s still under the radar…
That being said, 4chins was only blocked for the first year of the batflu so honey-shillpots are still a necessary evil.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 April, 05:35
In response Jack Fancy to his Publication
It won't get blocked....anywhere

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
04 January, 09:09
Damn. Martin, you have an amazing way with words. Glad to be fighting this battle along side of you.

Bookish Girl @Noninon
04 January, 08:59
And there are some here that freely share their unique gifts with us. Thank you Martin for your unique photographs & so much more! 💞

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
04 January, 07:03
There is no coincidence that all here on anonup arrived here on anonup, and not by any group migration, each found their way, and found it soundly, many cannot remember exactly how it happened, it just did.

Also there is common understanding among the majority here that they dont mention or even infer this place on other sites.

This was never instructed, never stipulated or even requested, we just knew it.

There are many belief systems here, but aside from the occasional frustration, hardly any disrespect.

What a truly wonderful place, inhabited by wonderful souls.

06 April, 05:33
In response Matrix Observer to his Publication
A lot of us came from wego.social ..that is AU beginner site.. what is interesting is that truth.social was first up but not running... we go was next up...then koba did AU.... then Truth went live... see it? I have been around a long time..

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
06 April, 05:35
In response Matrix Observer to his Publication
You are so right Martin I love this site and the people on it!

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
04 January, 06:51
Appropriate intimacy in times of crisis, with highest respect for anonymity from the supports. Human. LOVE.

AU is GOLD.

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
04 January, 04:52
Feels like we already have our own private “Anon Island”. Although…a real “Anon Island” is absolutely positively necessary. Dont get it twisted. ha!

Yep!! This place is pretty darn cool 😎

Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
04 January, 03:11
Many ancient souls from other places dwell here in AU💕

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
04 January, 06:59
In response Cindi Time For the Divine to her Publication
Beautiful. Absolutely Beautiful.

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
04 January, 03:10
Since it's on the WWW.... I feel it's the clear proof that the white hats are in control. It is why FB is still knocking us out.... to present the difference... that FB is bad and AU is good. We have never gotten banned or censored over here. We can bring and share all kinds of links on here. I feel like AU is more than we know... possibly a Q-run place... from which to shoot out wake-up alarms! lol! Feel so blessed to have found this right out of a Twitter-ejection, hahaha!😂😇💗🙏

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
04 January, 02:07
these techniques work but your really need to stay connected to yourself and GOD to get through most days.. i could write a book on this and i may do so yet i have seen and felt the aftermath of a person like this ty this is a good peice i love my AU familey there are so many wonderful people in here struggling like the rest of us but we dont give up we have found purpose and each one of us has something to throw on the table and we can take what we need from each other with encouragement good vibes prayer and support. i put GOD first and everything else seems to just fall in line and sometimes it can end up being very rewarding with peace in the midst of chaos thanks martin

angliajones @angliajones
04 January, 02:09
In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication
I’ve made so far this year working online and I’m a full time student. I’m using an online business opportunity I heard about and I’ve made such great money. It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it. Here’s what I do.
For more details visit---------------------->>> http://Www.RichApp1.Com

Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

Maria Christina Andersson @Ace
04 January, 03:34
In response Freedom Foxtrot to his Publication
Exactly how I feel.

Lucas St. Sebastian @lucassebastian
05 January, 05:43
In response Freedom Foxtrot to his Publication
ya.

Timber 5115 @Timber5115
04 January, 12:58
all i know, is that God led me to Q early on, and later God told me to go here after the purge, even though my account on twat survived ( used morse code to talk for a while). i thank God for you all on here.

arba happihr @arba
04 January, 12:54
Aloha Martin
I have no idea of the extent to which AU is secretly and silently protected against enemy forces,.

Remember When CIC Trump was front and center with ALL of us, Trump said over, and over WE HAVE IT ALL!
Every NSA key stroke and picture.
CIC Trump went to Saudi and was given the sword.
Trump is in control of ALL of the currency around the planet.
So My guess is AU is a site for truth and decent humans to visit to learn what we are getting ready to face.

All other platforms have havoc,
AU holds Peace and Prayers for All.
We have many good players on AU
I thank each and everyone!
Thank You Martin!
I am thankful for AU Patriots.
🤗🤗🤗💞💞💞

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
04 January, 02:09
In response arba happihr to her Publication
So with you Arba🥰🙌🙏

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
04 January, 02:11
In response arba happihr to her Publication
So grateful for ALL the Patriots and Warriors on AU!! The GOLD STANDARD of social media!! :) 🙏❤️

Great post Patriot - thanQ!! Have a MAGA day!!! WWG1WGA 🔥🦅❤️

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
04 January, 12:34
it is a "Comfy Bunker" to use Anon m3thods phrase.
i call it the Forward Ops Base to the twatter battlefield.

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Widget 260 @widget260
06 April, 09:30
In response Cee Bear to her Publication
I agree. I see it mentioned on X much too often. And it never fails.....all the bots start following everyone within days. Drives me crazy.

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Sportsfreak 217 @IStandWithTrump
04 January, 11:43
anon, truth then twitter i check in that order. Twitter getting m ok re attention from me de to twitter files.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
04 January, 10:44
There is no "me" here
Explaining this better
We got here once we understrood that there is no point in having it all by yourself
We did not need outside/social approval anymore because we started to believe in ourselves
And the moment we did that we felt we were all connected
Different but the same
Stripped down all the BS done the inner work very few important things are left
We held on to those and made it our new starting point
We left the need to wow
We replaced it with the will to find a way, a solution that could apply to anyone
So there is no "me" because every single one of our me's together is an invincible WE
The universal good contains every little one of our own good
Imagine the gutts it took
Bots and Trolls have no gutts for that
I bet many more than they say know about this place but are too coward to join in
No glory for them
They blind
I wrote this before but letting it go, becoming equals, in the same team, made us all Commandants in Chief
We saw tha

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
04 January, 12:20
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
Bots and trolls are all totaly not creative. On twitter I sometimes exercise myself in short ? asking conversation with them. To put them on an other leg. Most silly talks as result. And without nasty words. Amazing!

Yester Vue @realyestervue
04 January, 08:50
I've had the same thoughts, how does this place not only survive in these times but somehow stay under the radar of the information Nazis? It's like we're in some underground hideout, under Stalag 13 with Col. Hogan! My family's in tatters, once again have to roll up my sleeves to take on Mesa county over what they did to me the last election, I'm in full swing "Fuck you!" level arguing with my HOA right now! I write legal arguments all day! Stressful, as you're imagining arguing in your head to do that! Here is a "hidey-hole" from life for me. This has either got to be the best sheltered and protected last stand for no algorithm-driven manipulating commerce in social media through snooping in all your accessed information behind your back or a "really" good fucking good trap! Hoping B is not the ultimate answer in the end. But I'm hanging here with the only social media platform I haven't been kicked off of or warned on for my fearless dragon mouth! I'm Jim Traficant reincarnate!

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
04 January, 06:37
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
YUP...speaking exactly my thoughts. BUT... I use this adage.
Fool me once...shame on YOU
Fool me twice...shame on ME.
There is NO 3rd choice for ME. I Came for THIS TIME. I Have WAITED...Patiently, as I WAS TAUGHT. THEY SHOULD NOT OF TOUCHED THE CHILDREN. GOD WINS ALWAYS in ALL WAYS. I ONLY TRUST IN GOD.

Realfreedomfighters Dontbanpeople @Realfreedomfighter
04 January, 08:32
banning people who are discussing the truth isnt that noteworthy or scholarly

anyone wanna talk about why trump is endorsing mccarthy? did he forget mcfarty tried to bury him with jan 6 accusations?

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
04 January, 10:37
In response Realfreedomfighters Dontbanpeople to his Publication
Many Trump endorsements are for exposure-
McCarthy is a pos Rino -Trump knew this years ago

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
04 January, 12:09
In response Realfreedomfighters Dontbanpeople to his Publication
Place Holder?
Optic's
Pause?

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
04 January, 08:10
Bookmark! Great advice this grey rock: Yes TY.

Recently I got to deal with a hidden narcist. I can pick them out before most do (ever). More feeling than knowing. Have long (as child) experience with them. Not a skill to be glad with. Dont feed the narcist and it is highschool work! They try to crawl under your skin. Gaslighting is sickening and brute. Discussion and competition: No TY.