Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
04 January, 07:28
AnonUp is a historically noteworthy venue hosting quite remarkable conversations. Yet it is also unknown in the mainstream — necessarily so. My sense is that those who refuse to emit or interact with "poopy vibes" automatically drive away those who seek to dominate or troll. It's a "grey rock strategy" https://www.healthline.com...

I have no idea of the extent to which AU is secretly and silently protected against enemy forces, or is a training ground for AI and test centre for repulsing bots. It has some charming oddities and bugs, but lacks for nothing important. The missing scholarly investigation and reflection on its being is quite stunning, but hardly unexpected.

Perhaps what defines AU is as much what isn't here as what is. There aren't so many conversations about the day to day drama, with debates over who is good vs bad and unpicking the movie characters. Nobody sells anything here — ever — being an unspoken taboo. Relatively few share their daily life.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
There is no coincidence that all here on anonup arrived here on anonup, and not by any group migration, each found their way, and found it soundly, many cannot remember exactly how it happened, it just did.

Also there is common understanding among the majority here that they dont mention or even infer this place on other sites.

This was never instructed, never stipulated or even requested, we just knew it.

There are many belief systems here, but aside from the occasional frustration, hardly any disrespect.

What a truly wonderful place, inhabited by wonderful souls.
07:03 PM - Jan 04, 2023
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MatrixObserver in this post can reply
Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
06 April, 05:35
In response Matrix Observer to his Publication
You are so right Martin I love this site and the people on it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
06 April, 05:33
A lot of us came from wego.social ..that is AU beginner site.. what is interesting is that truth.social was first up but not running... we go was next up...then koba did AU.... then Truth went live... see it? I have been around a long time..

Angel Grace @angelgrace_17
05 January, 01:02
You are so right, it's like a sanctuary for us. I really don't remember how I ended up on here except that I noticed right away there were no attacks and still not been any attacks on here. We are all of the same mindset. Freedom and seeking the truth in this spiritual war we are in. We know God won. Bless you.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
06 April, 05:29
In response Angel Grace to her Publication
It was created for You.... Patriots Are In Control here and wego and Truth.. kobayashi is key . See it!