Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
04 January, 07:28
AnonUp is a historically noteworthy venue hosting quite remarkable conversations. Yet it is also unknown in the mainstream — necessarily so. My sense is that those who refuse to emit or interact with "poopy vibes" automatically drive away those who seek to dominate or troll. It's a "grey rock strategy" https://www.healthline.com...

I have no idea of the extent to which AU is secretly and silently protected against enemy forces, or is a training ground for AI and test centre for repulsing bots. It has some charming oddities and bugs, but lacks for nothing important. The missing scholarly investigation and reflection on its being is quite stunning, but hardly unexpected.

Perhaps what defines AU is as much what isn't here as what is. There aren't so many conversations about the day to day drama, with debates over who is good vs bad and unpicking the movie characters. Nobody sells anything here — ever — being an unspoken taboo. Relatively few share their daily life.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

Lucas St. Sebastian @lucassebastian
05 January, 05:43
In response Freedom Foxtrot to his Publication
ya.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maria Christina Andersson @Ace
04 January, 03:34
In response Freedom Foxtrot to his Publication
Exactly how I feel.