Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Vaxxed pilots are dropping like flies.

[They] will never tell you that though.

They’ll keep making stuff about bad software or air traffic control issues.

The world needs more pilots or autonomous air travel.
03:35 PM - Jan 02, 2023
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
03 January, 04:36
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Vaxxed Pilots Are Dropping Like Flies=382

Starting To Believe In This Q Thingy=382
Very Highest Levels Of Classification=382
The Man With Golden Hair And Grey Blue Eyes=382

Alright Let Us Start A Revolution=382
Going To Inflict A Serious Blow Soon=382
Coming In The Air Tonight, Oh Lord ,Oh Lord=382

When The Door Is Opened All Will Be Revealed=382
I Will Punish Them For Their Ways Q=382
The Storm Is Upon You Evildoers=382
About Ready For The Public Executions=382

What Is Twenty Twenty Vision=382
In The Age Of Information, Ignorance Is A Choice=382
Six Impossible Things Before Breakfast=382

The Great Reset Becomes The Great Awakening=382
Birth Of A New State Of Consciousness=382

You Were Nudged In The Right Direction=382
Look Inside Of You And You Will Find Me=382
Positive Prayer Can Change This World=382

Revelation Chapter Fifteen Verse Three=382
Revelation Chapter Twelve Verse One=382

Post #382
Think Mirror Post #283

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Meggie Jam @meggiejam
03 January, 03:14
Just spoke with a friend who sat in the airport for 3 days, trying to get on an already booked flight. All were cancelled. Third day boyfriend came to pick her up. Luggage is no where to be found.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MvA_r @MvA_r
03 January, 09:53
needs .....
how do you know what the world needs.
Less air travel?
Or is that cursing ...
Or are you just shouting like other on economic growth.
Sometimes it's negative. ;-)

MvA_r @MvA_r
needs .....
Less air travel?
Or is that cursing ...

MvA_r @MvA_r
needs .....
Less air travel?
Or is that cursing ...

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
03 January, 02:12
As much as I miss travel, I’m hesitant about flying for the first time in my life.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
03 January, 02:03
... in discussion with fam hv said we may all end up having to accept autonomous air travel as a result of the j@b
Find that thought very off-putting esp bearing in mind my lack of trust of "controls". #TrustinGod

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
02 January, 10:44
👇

Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
02 January, 10:42
Working on my PPL now. Not for commercial. For my own private travel, and anons, of course ride free!

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
02 January, 11:00
In response Seventeen Frogs to his Publication
I've been saying for years the market for private flights is going to blow up. If anyone can afford to invest in it, you will do well.

It's not just about the canceled flights or the mask mandates they forced on travelers and the threatest of Vax ID passports, just the other week, a flight from Oahu to Oakland CA., turned around because some clowns couldn't conduct themselves with civility at 40,000 feet above the Pacific Ocean inside of a tube going 600 mph.

They were already in the air for 1hr 45 min before they turned back and stranded a plane full of holiday travelers. just hours before the final destination or connection.

I remember when people use to dress in their Sunday best to fly and they served steak and champagne. 😂 Now you get nothing but attitude from the flight attendants and low lives throwing punches because someone looked at them the wrong way.🤨

Keep focused on being as self-sustaining as possible while living your Good life.👍🙏💛

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 January, 10:38
Not sure that Nana could climb aboard an autonomous plane unless I had some lessons on how to fly that sucker myself if needed, but this is a real problem and Lee has filed restrainers of some sort against them being allowed to fly.

arba happihr @arba
02 January, 10:47
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Protect paying passengers.
The entire world is falling.
Anyone who is jabbed is a danger to themselves, and others.
Shouldn't operate heavy machinery
Or Work in a hospital.
They could not be thinking correctly. Blood clots
OO boy.
How many more years of Covid
Damn, talk about stealing life from people.
Life you can't get back.

Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

Cap'n Dan @HIREmyHERO
02 January, 10:05
NFL got a dose of reality on primetime tonight. Praying for Damar Hamilton.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
02 January, 10:04
So sad and terribly negligent to hold such deliberate dangerous travesties from we the people.

Jack Fancy @Jack_Fancy
02 January, 08:37
Was talking to some local friends over the holiday and they brought up how vaccinated Chinese pilots were dying, reported in the Chinese news!

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
02 January, 08:20
are you a pilot Doq?

my cousin was in school to be one, her instructor got really sick near the end of her program and she ended up dropping out as she ran out of time didnt have enough air time to graduate... this was around 2018

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
02 January, 07:50
My first thoughts on this crash yesterday at SeaWorld on the Gold Coast was 'Who was onboard'
I think of Q525
7/10.
Targeted Kills.

But yes ... vaxxed pilots are a worry.

I saw the video, the 2 choppers just fly into each other.
One just took off, the other was landing.

https://www.news.com.au/tr...

Red Edge @Rededge
02 January, 08:21
In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication
Ssid yest as soon as hit the news something not right with this plus Seaworld opened a new ride called Leviathan
the story is about Atlantis...

The pilot that died his name was Ashley
was involved in dropping packages for the floods back in Feb around local areas ...

Two Bristish people also died
What's so fishy about this crash was there was no bodies,no blood,no one distraught at seeing the bodies...

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
02 January, 07:34
I’m ready for my flying car already.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
02 January, 07:10
Southwest (of all airlines) is still requiring pilots to get the jab. Tried to explain this to my one brother who is retired from Boeing as a mechanic & he goes & checks the FAA site & tells me he sees nothing there related to pilots dying in the sky. Well, duh, of course not, you think the FAA isn't in on this? They are.

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
02 January, 07:07
"autonomous air travel",
sounds good so long as they don't come with kill switches.

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
02 January, 07:06
Pilots sue Biden Administration - YouTube

FAA Lawsuit

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 January, 10:35
In response jeanie 333 to her Publication
Nana has met this amazing lady twice and she is a force of nature and has been in this for years.

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
03 January, 07:13
In response jeanie 333 to her Publication
Leigh is awesome! This suit was filed December 2021. Wonder whatever happened with it?

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
02 January, 07:05

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
02 January, 07:26
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
02 January, 04:31
In the beginning of the fuckcin British Airlines lost several pilots in short time. Was on Social media. After that the censuring was coming...

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
02 January, 04:19
Correct this has been happening in waves over last 6 months. Most recent wave is also the protests as the Pilots know. The jab damage is 'triggered' by altitude pressure for all persons, especially including Pilots. I pray this fact will surface.

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
02 January, 11:25
In response Nadine Trevour to her Publication
I think Buffalo player got a clot while flying to Cleveland and the tackle may have dislodged it. The world is watching. The MSM is trying hard to cover it.. interesting times indeed..

Skylers Mom @SkylersMom
02 January, 11:28
In response Nadine Trevour to her Publication
Every pilot, flight attendant & frequent flyer knows that if your body is contantly fucking with the pressures in altitude, you can get clots. That’s why we know that you MUST walk about the cabin every 30-45mins.
This was very common knowlege BEFORE the jab! I have refused to fly since they starting injecting thr pilots!

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
02 January, 03:54
Hope we are close to the end and there is help for the vaxed . 🙏🙏🙏

some one special to some @godrus
02 January, 03:42
Bloom where you're planted.

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
02 January, 03:41
Perhaps when the change occurs we will be able to fly! Keep seeing in it dreams.

COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
02 January, 03:36
STARGATES LOCKED AND LOADED.