Doq Holliday @doqholliday
02 January, 03:35
Vaxxed pilots are dropping like flies.

[They] will never tell you that though.

They’ll keep making stuff about bad software or air traffic control issues.

The world needs more pilots or autonomous air travel.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JQANNE 369 @JQANNE
My first thoughts on this crash yesterday at SeaWorld on the Gold Coast was 'Who was onboard'
I think of Q525
7/10.
Targeted Kills.

But yes ... vaxxed pilots are a worry.

I saw the video, the 2 choppers just fly into each other.
One just took off, the other was landing.

https://www.news.com.au/tr...
07:50 PM - Jan 02, 2023
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JQANNE in this post can reply
Red Edge @Rededge
02 January, 08:21
In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication
Ssid yest as soon as hit the news something not right with this plus Seaworld opened a new ride called Leviathan
the story is about Atlantis...

The pilot that died his name was Ashley
was involved in dropping packages for the floods back in Feb around local areas ...

Two Bristish people also died
What's so fishy about this crash was there was no bodies,no blood,no one distraught at seeing the bodies...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jen ... @Jenfranji
02 January, 11:00
In response Red Edge to her Publication
Yes, it is very strange.
I remeber seeing some Green comms a few days before in a few places. This now reminds me of the Q Green posts.

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
13 January, 02:31
In response Red Edge to her Publication
Interesting ...
Sea World's Leviathan ride stuck on the day of the funeral for the helicopter pilot.

https://7news.com.au/news/...