Doq Holliday @doqholliday
02 January, 03:35
Vaxxed pilots are dropping like flies.

[They] will never tell you that though.

They’ll keep making stuff about bad software or air traffic control issues.

The world needs more pilots or autonomous air travel.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
Correct this has been happening in waves over last 6 months. Most recent wave is also the protests as the Pilots know. The jab damage is 'triggered' by altitude pressure for all persons, especially including Pilots. I pray this fact will surface.
04:19 PM - Jan 02, 2023
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by NadineTrevour in this post can reply
Skylers Mom @SkylersMom
02 January, 11:28
In response Nadine Trevour to her Publication
Every pilot, flight attendant & frequent flyer knows that if your body is contantly fucking with the pressures in altitude, you can get clots. That’s why we know that you MUST walk about the cabin every 30-45mins.
This was very common knowlege BEFORE the jab! I have refused to fly since they starting injecting thr pilots!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
02 January, 11:25
I think Buffalo player got a clot while flying to Cleveland and the tackle may have dislodged it. The world is watching. The MSM is trying hard to cover it.. interesting times indeed..

Clarence Sargent @Ministerofblog
02 January, 11:08
Oh it is! And its not looking good for Air Travel right now!

https://youtu.be/qiDlIp9wU...
Pilots sue Biden Administration - YouTube

FAA Lawsuit