Doq Holliday @doqholliday
02 January, 03:35
Vaxxed pilots are dropping like flies.

[They] will never tell you that though.

They’ll keep making stuff about bad software or air traffic control issues.

The world needs more pilots or autonomous air travel.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
Working on my PPL now. Not for commercial. For my own private travel, and anons, of course ride free!
10:42 PM - Jan 02, 2023
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by 17Frogs in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
02 January, 11:00
In response Seventeen Frogs to his Publication
I've been saying for years the market for private flights is going to blow up. If anyone can afford to invest in it, you will do well.

It's not just about the canceled flights or the mask mandates they forced on travelers and the threatest of Vax ID passports, just the other week, a flight from Oahu to Oakland CA., turned around because some clowns couldn't conduct themselves with civility at 40,000 feet above the Pacific Ocean inside of a tube going 600 mph.

They were already in the air for 1hr 45 min before they turned back and stranded a plane full of holiday travelers. just hours before the final destination or connection.

I remember when people use to dress in their Sunday best to fly and they served steak and champagne. πŸ˜‚ Now you get nothing but attitude from the flight attendants and low lives throwing punches because someone looked at them the wrong way.🀨

Keep focused on being as self-sustaining as possible while living your Good life.πŸ‘πŸ™πŸ’›

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
02 January, 11:05
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
You are totally right. That is why I decided to be a pilot. I have not flown commercial since the scam. I will never ride with those lowlifes again. Not that I am better than anyone, but I know the vast majority of people now are not only vaxed but insane and brainwashed from everything. The pilots I feel for. So sad. But we/they all had/have a choice.

Laritha Savage @Laritha
03 January, 04:37
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Even Oshu is trashier than it used to be.