Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
05 January, 10:42
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Wow. Love this presenter of information. I KNEW they'd mess with the largest generation ever born, I just KNEW IT. Have watched it all along. Self check-out, self-gas, etc. Food and soil poisoning.

Advanced tech.

"We can't pay them ALL social security when they get old just because they're paying for it all their lives!" Think, THINK!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
02 January, 02:10
wow....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
30 December, 06:14
i wonder what some of the apps in phones do.

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
30 December, 05:46
What is the devic around his neck?

Butwhat doIknow? @ButwhatdoIknow3
30 December, 01:18
Have been watching this guy for some time. He has a website that he makes dicyanin glasses. Have thought about picking up a pair. Not sure yet though.

Not Important @Notimportant
30 December, 01:48
In response Butwhat doIknow? to her Publication
who is he? website ?

yet again, this is trusting "man" to tell us he made a device to help protect...personally i'm not trusting enough to wear it...but i do like to learn & would like to see the make-up. i'm curious to see website.👍🏻

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
30 December, 08:57
In response Butwhat doIknow? to her Publication
😳 you sure you want to look through those glasses? They say the pilots that tried them back in the day were freaking out 😬

True North @TrueNorthGirl
30 December, 01:07
This expalins so much, including the inexplicable pain some feel.
The suffering.
VK:How do we make ourselves immune?
I realize there are levels to this…I was hoping a global plan was underway, to reverse these “spells”.

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
30 December, 01:01
thats NUTS

Mark Kalvig @MarkAllen
30 December, 12:54
Phase Cancellation...

wht 2.0 @wht
30 December, 11:47
Fast food restaurants were using bright garish color schemes and just uncomfortable enough chairs so people would 'naturally' want to eat and go

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
30 December, 11:33
Whoa Dude! Mind Boggling!!
[They] try to get us coming and going! My question? How do we stop all this?

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
30 December, 11:25
I GUESS WE WILL JUST KEEP WEARING OUR FARADAY CAGE TIN FOIL HATS

wht 2.0 @wht
30 December, 11:52
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
Very light gage copper foil is available as well ... mainly for industrial applications but could easily supplant inferior tin

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
30 December, 11:17
be golden

Golden Times donated @Golden
30 December, 11:22
In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication
I try ;)

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
30 December, 11:13
Sometimes I feel like the more I learn, the more helpless I am. How many fronts can you fight? Only God can get us out of this mess.

LeLe John @Grace1125
30 December, 10:57

LeLe John @Grace1125
30 December, 10:56

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
30 December, 10:49
Good Morning, VK — hope you have a great day.
Knowledge and technology can be used for bad or good.

It’s 12.30 > 123.

Nov 06, 2017 5:07:57 PM EST
Anonymous
Nothing is random.
Everything has meaning.
+++
Q

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
30 December, 10:49
There’s a lot going on around us that is beyond our awareness, but not beyond our ability to sense. Remember VK’s EMF detector?

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
30 December, 12:35
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
30 December, 02:11
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
I wonder if any of these Apps really work?

LeLe John @Grace1125
30 December, 10:47

Bee Bee @BxAx17
30 December, 10:34
I guess that is why so many of us needed to get out of [their] system and find balance in nature

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
30 December, 11:34
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
no electric no radiation just soil, air and water on the path to living the fullest in all of nature. Let's go and share time together. Breathe.

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
30 December, 10:29
Dude has alot of great videos. Covers everything: Tartaria, Vatican, mind control, the occult, historical changes made by [them] to rewrite history, pyramids in Memphis TN etc. And he uses scholarly sources to back them.

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
30 December, 10:09
Crystals For EMF 5G Protection - Energy In Balance

https://energyinbalance.co...

I found this on Freespoke, a new search engine that doesn't censor viewpoints and respects privacy. Check it out: Freespoke.com

RQLLQ @RQLLQ
30 December, 10:09
Lately I’ve been going down a rabbit hole on long hair and long beards. I’m an Orthodox Christian and traditionally our Priests have long hair and long beards. Our monks for sure do, and they say it’s to signify the death of one’s vanity. I think it goes further than this.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
30 December, 10:12
In response RQLLQ to his Publication
interesting. I believe some have also gained weight on purpose for this very reason.

Pink Totter @Totter
30 December, 01:19
In response RQLLQ to his Publication

LeLe John @Grace1125
30 December, 10:07
target and walmart ads, all missing people. was just wondering last night where all the people that make commercials. where do they all come from…
https://www.tiktok.com/t/Z...

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
30 December, 10:20
In response LeLe John to her Publication
ALL those people have no family or friends? If someone is supposed to be dead and you see them on a commercial wouldn't you start looking into it? Wouldn't that happen repeatedly? 🤔

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
30 December, 10:01

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
30 December, 09:53
I have just put my hand up towards people when i talk to them and they ask what i did to them . They sad they felt something .

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
30 December, 09:46

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
30 December, 09:45
Disney has been doing this for years. Even the smell factor is manipulated.

Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
30 December, 09:39

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 December, 09:37
Good morning VK!

Geez once again we always seem to see the same tictoks!

So Nana's response is this:
"So what are we going to do about it"

We will eventually get to using telepathy I have no doubt but until then, what is the solution now that we know the answer to the question???

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
30 December, 09:41
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Simple. Unplug or take the batteries out of phones, place them in a faraday cage bag. Limit exposure to televisions, and electronics.
Go in nature, ground when possible.
Once we do this, then the clarity comes.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
30 December, 09:16
Has obviously gotten far more advanced now a days.

Q tells us in 776

>>388211
What [3] SCIENTISTS were killed who were researching the SAT relay of mobile phone signals to end users?
Why was the research deemed CLASSIFIED?
Learn.
Q
>>388273
Are all of the anons safe?
>>388315
Yes.
Target subjects are pre disposable to certain mental illnesses.
Target subjects are scouted over a period of time to study and arrange 'THERAPY'.
'THERAPY' takes [x] to break the mind into a functional/programmable device.
Science Fiction?
Q