Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
30 December, 06:46

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Butwhat doIknow? @ButwhatdoIknow3
Have been watching this guy for some time. He has a website that he makes dicyanin glasses. Have thought about picking up a pair. Not sure yet though.
01:18 PM - Dec 30, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ButwhatdoIknow3 in this post can reply
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
30 December, 08:57
In response Butwhat doIknow? to her Publication
😳 you sure you want to look through those glasses? They say the pilots that tried them back in the day were freaking out 😬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
30 December, 09:58
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
I would like to look thru them. They are a bit pricey so no so much that Im spending my money but yeah would def give them a try. lol

Not Important @Notimportant
30 December, 01:48
In response Butwhat doIknow? to her Publication
who is he? website ?

yet again, this is trusting "man" to tell us he made a device to help protect...personally i'm not trusting enough to wear it...but i do like to learn & would like to see the make-up. i'm curious to see website.👍🏻

30 December, 05:59

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Not sure what his name is. Here is the website. He also has a yt channel.
https://www.museumoftarot....

anna justice @Truth_
01 January, 08:47

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175