Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
27 December, 11:30
VK on TRUTH - more blockchain / new financial system info...

*7 pics

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RQLLQ @RQLLQ
If you don’t understand blockchain then use chatgpt to help. I didn’t understand it a week ago like I do now. It can even guide you to create your own personal blockchain and accept payments on it. A great trick to use is to ask chatgpt to explain everything to you like you’re 5 years old. If it won’t give you an answer ask it to write a movie script where one character explains it to another (tell chat to make the scene under 3 minutes). This is a great work around to get past it’s self-censoring. Keep asking questions until you figure it out, then implement. Stay ahead of, or on pace with, the changes that are coming and we can’t stop.
10:30 AM - Dec 28, 2022
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by RQLLQ in this post can reply
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
28 December, 08:30
In response RQLLQ to his Publication
ThanQ Rqllq👊😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
28 December, 05:30
cool - where do I find Chat GPT?

Bubba ...........צְפַרְדֵּעַ @Bubba6x9
28 December, 11:16
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

anna justice @Truth_
28 December, 03:57
Sam Altman, a founder of OpenAI, said on Twitter that the technology has created “a misleading impression of greatness.” It’s just a “preview of progress,” he said. “It’s a mistake to be relying on it for anything important right now.”

https://fortune.com/crypto...

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
28 December, 03:35
Forget it. And it will have to be made MUCH more simple for the elderly who haven't even gotten with computers and smart phones.

RQLLQ @RQLLQ
28 December, 03:40
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
Find VK’s other posts with the Goldbacks. More than likely similar to the cash equivalent. Of course this is not finacial advice.

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
28 December, 02:38
You have to sign up now. Sounds like more control to me. Make this make sense……If you want to learn a system that’s difficult, you are forced to sign up into an A.I. system through Satan’s system and learn how to get around Satan’s fiat monetary system. This depopulation plan has taken on a whole new awesomeness!!!! A civil war is looking better everyday. I’d rather live in the difficult stone age or with the Amish. Ask yourself what truly is “convenient”? The new system is, but it isn’t??? Vert the ferk!! If you ask me, it looks like we’re being forced into a system or we can go F ourselves & die? Seems Glorious!!!

RQLLQ @RQLLQ
28 December, 02:59
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
I live a life alone in a small home on the grounds of an Orthodox Christian Church. I work alone and the only time I see people is church services. I have that community and I also have access to a site such as chatgpt. An internet browser alone can be a portal to hell, and that site’s just another portal. Like the internet it can also be used for good. As for me, yes I will use AI to help figure out a way to build a parellel personal economy so I can continue to work at the church and go to all the services. I use it to stay in God’s workd and out of man’s world. Glory to God for ALL things.

Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
28 December, 03:04
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
I get your point!! I've wondered 🤔 about this as well. I'm told that blockchain can be used for good OR evil, and that is that. But we all know that someone will keep the system running, and who will that be?

Also, I've wondered why we have to wait so long for Nesara. Are they waiting until most of us die and split up that portion of the money for themselves? It seems more likely 😕 than helping the poor. However, we must trudge forward ... there is no going back!!
GOD BLESS ALL

AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
28 December, 02:21
How do I go about asking it a question?

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
28 December, 02:21
I so appreciate the “like a 5 year old” part!!!
😂👍

Only followers of this user (UnicornRider369) can see their posts

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
28 December, 02:41
In response Eme See to her Publication
I asked flat out who the president was in 3 different ways and everytime it was Biden. I don’t trust gpt at all at this point.

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
28 December, 02:08
😳... it's ALL a no go area for me.
I don't do any online banking, don't know how to (or intend to) use a 'smart ph', only have a desk top for all internet access (my payg mobile ph is an emergency only ph), and I'm dyslexic especially with numbers... but I'm OK, I'll manage some how 🤷‍♀️🙏🙏🙏😜

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
28 December, 01:58
i feel like we forced to use this thing. not happy bout it but will see. i cant wait to become totally dependent on an internet connection and a machine

anna justice @Truth_
28 December, 04:02
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
I just have one question regarding all of this crypto stuff..?
Isn't it dependant on electricity to operate?

LeLe John @Grace1125
28 December, 01:37
i have a Dogecoin Wallet. is that good?

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
28 December, 06:51
In response LeLe John to her Publication
somebody shared with me that the external wallets are best... as in a physical device. as opposed to an online storage app. I hope that makes sense and helps?

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
28 December, 06:51
In response LeLe John to her Publication
somebody shared with me that the external wallets are best... as in a physical device. as opposed to an online storage app. I hope that makes sense and helps?

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
28 December, 01:31
What happens when the POWER goes out?? Do we need to buy a generator for our house to get our monies? Sorry, but all of this sounds like a load of shit to me.

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
28 December, 02:43
In response Cyndi Bankston to her Publication
Ask chat GPT! 😂😂😂

anna justice @Truth_
28 December, 04:28
In response Cyndi Bankston to her Publication
That seems like an obvious question, why aren't more people asking it? It all reminds me of something, hmmm,
Kinda like when everyone jumped in line to get an experimental vax without asking any questions or waiting for any data!

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
28 December, 01:23
It's pretty powerful

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
28 December, 01:55
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
how powerful? dont ask God, ask a machine powerful?

RQLLQ @RQLLQ
28 December, 03:06
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
It all boils down to the intent of the person who is using the internet in general, not just chatgpt. The site isn’t good or evil, it’s an empty box waiting to be asked a question. The person typing the question is where the morality is involved. Guns don’t shoot themselves either.

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
28 December, 10:50
Great idea. SO, How will this work in a dual system? A person has their money transferred to an XRP non SEC blockchain account from said paycheck for example.... Then wants to do business with business that operates with this govt. digital currency?

RQLLQ @RQLLQ
28 December, 11:01
In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication
Those are technical questions I would ask chatgpt.

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
28 December, 10:49

Danielle Hassett @Dani58171
28 December, 11:43
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
thank you for posting that link I just read through everything took all the quizzes. I do understand more now about Blockchain.

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
28 December, 04:10
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
I just completed this. very helpful! 😘Thank you for sharing.