Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
27 December, 11:30
VK on TRUTH - more blockchain / new financial system info...

*7 pics

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RQLLQ @RQLLQ
28 December, 10:30
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
If you don’t understand blockchain then use chatgpt to help. I didn’t understand it a week ago like I do now. It can even guide you to create your own personal blockchain and accept payments on it. A great trick to use is to ask chatgpt to explain everything to you like you’re 5 years old. If it won’t give you an answer ask it to write a movie script where one character explains it to another (tell chat to make the scene under 3 minutes). This is a great work around to get past it’s self-censoring. Keep asking questions until you figure it out, then implement. Stay ahead of, or on pace with, the changes that are coming and we can’t stop.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
28 December, 10:49
In response RQLLQ to his Publication

Danielle Hassett @Dani58171
thank you for posting that link I just read through everything took all the quizzes. I do understand more now about Blockchain.
11:43 AM - Dec 28, 2022
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Dani58171 in this post can reply
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
28 December, 11:53
In response Danielle Hassett to her Publication
You are welcome. IMO, we are here for a reason….
Wayshowers……. We are being given time to learn.