Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
27 December, 11:30
VK on TRUTH - more blockchain / new financial system info...

*7 pics

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RQLLQ @RQLLQ
28 December, 10:30
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
If you don’t understand blockchain then use chatgpt to help. I didn’t understand it a week ago like I do now. It can even guide you to create your own personal blockchain and accept payments on it. A great trick to use is to ask chatgpt to explain everything to you like you’re 5 years old. If it won’t give you an answer ask it to write a movie script where one character explains it to another (tell chat to make the scene under 3 minutes). This is a great work around to get past it’s self-censoring. Keep asking questions until you figure it out, then implement. Stay ahead of, or on pace with, the changes that are coming and we can’t stop.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
28 December, 02:38
In response RQLLQ to his Publication
You have to sign up now. Sounds like more control to me. Make this make sense……If you want to learn a system that’s difficult, you are forced to sign up into an A.I. system through Satan’s system and learn how to get around Satan’s fiat monetary system. This depopulation plan has taken on a whole new awesomeness!!!! A civil war is looking better everyday. I’d rather live in the difficult stone age or with the Amish. Ask yourself what truly is “convenient”? The new system is, but it isn’t??? Vert the ferk!! If you ask me, it looks like we’re being forced into a system or we can go F ourselves & die? Seems Glorious!!!

RQLLQ @RQLLQ
I live a life alone in a small home on the grounds of an Orthodox Christian Church. I work alone and the only time I see people is church services. I have that community and I also have access to a site such as chatgpt. An internet browser alone can be a portal to hell, and that site’s just another portal. Like the internet it can also be used for good. As for me, yes I will use AI to help figure out a way to build a parellel personal economy so I can continue to work at the church and go to all the services. I use it to stay in God’s workd and out of man’s world. Glory to God for ALL things.
02:59 PM - Dec 28, 2022
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by RQLLQ in this post can reply
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
28 December, 03:26
In response RQLLQ to his Publication
If people are being forced to do something they don’t want to do in order to live a peaceful life, that IS NOT GODLY NOR IS IT anything close to WWG1WGA unless it’s only meant for those who survive.

RQLLQ @RQLLQ
28 December, 03:30
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
You have freewill to choose.