Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
27 December, 11:30
VK on TRUTH - more blockchain / new financial system info...

*7 pics

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RQLLQ @RQLLQ
28 December, 10:30
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
If you don’t understand blockchain then use chatgpt to help. I didn’t understand it a week ago like I do now. It can even guide you to create your own personal blockchain and accept payments on it. A great trick to use is to ask chatgpt to explain everything to you like you’re 5 years old. If it won’t give you an answer ask it to write a movie script where one character explains it to another (tell chat to make the scene under 3 minutes). This is a great work around to get past it’s self-censoring. Keep asking questions until you figure it out, then implement. Stay ahead of, or on pace with, the changes that are coming and we can’t stop.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (UnicornRider369) can see their posts

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
I asked flat out who the president was in 3 different ways and everytime it was Biden. I don’t trust gpt at all at this point.
02:41 PM - Dec 28, 2022
In response Eme See to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Fritz28 in this post can reply
Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
28 December, 03:56
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
Agreed. It is fed its information from the same sources that have lied to us forever.

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
28 December, 04:41
In response Debby dorothy to her Publication
👊 A-I is nothing more than artificial

Only followers of this user (UnicornRider369) can see their posts