Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
27 December, 11:30
VK on TRUTH - more blockchain / new financial system info...

*7 pics

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RQLLQ @RQLLQ
28 December, 10:30
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
If you donā€™t understand blockchain then use chatgpt to help. I didnā€™t understand it a week ago like I do now. It can even guide you to create your own personal blockchain and accept payments on it. A great trick to use is to ask chatgpt to explain everything to you like youā€™re 5 years old. If it wonā€™t give you an answer ask it to write a movie script where one character explains it to another (tell chat to make the scene under 3 minutes). This is a great work around to get past itā€™s self-censoring. Keep asking questions until you figure it out, then implement. Stay ahead of, or on pace with, the changes that are coming and we canā€™t stop.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
28 December, 02:38
In response RQLLQ to his Publication
You have to sign up now. Sounds like more control to me. Make this make senseā€¦ā€¦If you want to learn a system thatā€™s difficult, you are forced to sign up into an A.I. system through Satanā€™s system and learn how to get around Satanā€™s fiat monetary system. This depopulation plan has taken on a whole new awesomeness!!!! A civil war is looking better everyday. Iā€™d rather live in the difficult stone age or with the Amish. Ask yourself what truly is ā€œconvenientā€? The new system is, but it isnā€™t??? Vert the ferk!! If you ask me, it looks like weā€™re being forced into a system or we can go F ourselves & die? Seems Glorious!!!

Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
I get your point!! I've wondered šŸ¤” about this as well. I'm told that blockchain can be used for good OR evil, and that is that. But we all know that someone will keep the system running, and who will that be?

Also, I've wondered why we have to wait so long for Nesara. Are they waiting until most of us die and split up that portion of the money for themselves? It seems more likely šŸ˜• than helping the poor. However, we must trudge forward ... there is no going back!!
GOD BLESS ALL
03:04 PM - Dec 28, 2022
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JuliaB55 in this post can reply
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
28 December, 03:30
In response Julia Bradley to her Publication
I get all that, but hereā€™s my problemā€¦.
Child trafficking can be used for good too. I can adopt a child from haiti without government intervention, so why stop it? This is how frustrating this is all becoming.