Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
27 December, 11:30
VK on TRUTH - more blockchain / new financial system info...

*7 pics

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RQLLQ @RQLLQ
28 December, 10:30
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
If you don’t understand blockchain then use chatgpt to help. I didn’t understand it a week ago like I do now. It can even guide you to create your own personal blockchain and accept payments on it. A great trick to use is to ask chatgpt to explain everything to you like you’re 5 years old. If it won’t give you an answer ask it to write a movie script where one character explains it to another (tell chat to make the scene under 3 minutes). This is a great work around to get past it’s self-censoring. Keep asking questions until you figure it out, then implement. Stay ahead of, or on pace with, the changes that are coming and we can’t stop.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
Great idea. SO, How will this work in a dual system? A person has their money transferred to an XRP non SEC blockchain account from said paycheck for example.... Then wants to do business with business that operates with this govt. digital currency?
10:50 AM - Dec 28, 2022
In response RQLLQ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JHPatriots in this post can reply
RQLLQ @RQLLQ
28 December, 11:01
In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication
Those are technical questions I would ask chatgpt.