hope saxton @Scribe11
23 December, 09:24
❤️ REMINDER ❤️

INVITATION
AU CHRISTMAS OPEN HOUSE

TIME: December 25, 2022
PLACE: AU

Thinking of our family members this holiday season.
Some of us have lost many/all family and friends and might be alone.
Be sure to stop by and drop some gifts of love, time and kindness to our Brothers & Sisters.
You are not alone. You are a part of God's Plan and of a family of light who loves you so very much.
Next year (hopefully), we can all celebrate together!
(There will be cookies!!)

I love you, Family ❤️❤️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
23 December, 09:37
In response hope saxton to her Publication
I haven't had anyone to spent any holiday with for the last 7 year's. It is way past getting old. Very few people care about those of us who spend the majority of our time alone.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bim Fetii @bimfetii
23 December, 11:23
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
I hear you, you are not alone.
Reach out to your neighbors, if they don't bite back that is 😏.

I have some neighbors who are fiercely private,, but we keep trying in order to build the community our overlords don't want us to have.

Would you join me wassailing off key in front on my neighbors house? https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Here We Come A-wassailing - "Little Women" - Winona Ryder - YouTube

Another traditional Christmas / New Year song from Little Women

I am moving to a farm house next week. I have a feeling that people may come visiting. And, I am looking forward to it.
09:42 PM - Dec 23, 2022
In response Bim Fetii to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QualityorQuantity in this post can reply
Bim Fetii @bimfetii
24 December, 11:23
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
Will you be new in the farmhouse neighborhood?
😉A potluck dinner or an open fire will sure break the ice.
We're not allowed to have open fires within city limit,, therefore we have one often. 😝 only got in trouble twice.

In my old neighborhood I just had to open the hood of the car and guys came streaming out of their houses to help or talk stupid 😆
That was wonderful.

Wish you a happy neighborhood.

24 December, 02:09
In response Bim Fetii to her Publication
Actually, people I knew 30+ yeats ago offered me the place. Their son bought a house and they didn't want the farmhouse to be empty. It is nice to be circling back to past acquaintances that I happen to like. 😉

I've relocated several times since 2011. Every move is an experience and has been good. Always go someplace with the intent to ' connect' with someone that I could form a lasting relationship with. Just hasn't happened. For different reasons, I always end up back in this area. The irony, is that this is an area full of left minded people. The polar opposite of the kind of people I care to spend time with.

Ended up here two years ago when I wasn't allowed to board a flight to help a friend in the KSA. Had sold my home and was renting. Packed everything into storage, as I was going to he gone for a year. Had no home to go to so stayed with a friend . 7 months later I realized this shit wasn't ending. So, I got a job and moved to where I am today. #covid #PSYOP #LIFE . 🤣