hope saxton @Scribe11
23 December, 09:24
❤️ REMINDER ❤️

INVITATION
AU CHRISTMAS OPEN HOUSE

TIME: December 25, 2022
PLACE: AU

Thinking of our family members this holiday season.
Some of us have lost many/all family and friends and might be alone.
Be sure to stop by and drop some gifts of love, time and kindness to our Brothers & Sisters.
You are not alone. You are a part of God's Plan and of a family of light who loves you so very much.
Next year (hopefully), we can all celebrate together!
(There will be cookies!!)

I love you, Family ❤️❤️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
I haven't had anyone to spent any holiday with for the last 7 year's. It is way past getting old. Very few people care about those of us who spend the majority of our time alone.
09:37 AM - Dec 23, 2022
In response hope saxton to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QualityorQuantity in this post can reply
Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
23 December, 12:06
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
We do!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bim Fetii @bimfetii
23 December, 11:23
I hear you, you are not alone.
Reach out to your neighbors, if they don't bite back that is 😏.

I have some neighbors who are fiercely private,, but we keep trying in order to build the community our overlords don't want us to have.

Would you join me wassailing off key in front on my neighbors house? https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Here We Come A-wassailing - "Little Women" - Winona Ryder - YouTube

Another traditional Christmas / New Year song from Little Women

23 December, 09:42
In response Bim Fetii to her Publication
I am moving to a farm house next week. I have a feeling that people may come visiting. And, I am looking forward to it.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
23 December, 11:10
❤️🙏🙏❤️

Sista Sue @SC18835410
23 December, 11:03
We are all here with you and for you. You are absolutely NOT alone!
Much love to you!
❤️🙏🏻❤️

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 December, 10:57
You are never alone here on AU there is usaully aways someone here 24/7 hun. and when you feel alone sometimes that is the best time to meditate and just be with God, He is always there.

Hopefully we are moving to a better world of humans to where no one ever feels alone. Once you connect to the consciousness you may not feel so alone anymore.
Love you, Merry Christmas.
Nana is manifesting this as the last one spent at this time of year or alone.

23 December, 09:26
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Thank you. I made friends with loneliness a long time ago. Don't particularly feel lonely. Simply have no family to spend Holidays with. Isn't the way I planned things to be. Is just us the way it is.

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
23 December, 10:15
What area are you in?

23 December, 09:28
In response Ken Ziegenfus to his Publication
WI.

hope saxton @Scribe11
23 December, 09:42
I care.
Our family here cares.
That's why God brought us together here...to remember that we are all loved.
❤️🙏❤️

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
23 December, 11:00
In response hope saxton to her Publication
I think Ken is on to something. If people are comfortable doing so they could share where they live. That would open the door for people to come up with a plan so others aren't alone.