hope saxton @Scribe11
❤️ REMINDER ❤️

INVITATION
AU CHRISTMAS OPEN HOUSE

TIME: December 25, 2022
PLACE: AU

Thinking of our family members this holiday season.
Some of us have lost many/all family and friends and might be alone.
Be sure to stop by and drop some gifts of love, time and kindness to our Brothers & Sisters.
You are not alone. You are a part of God's Plan and of a family of light who loves you so very much.
Next year (hopefully), we can all celebrate together!
(There will be cookies!!)

I love you, Family ❤️❤️❤️
09:24 AM - Dec 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by Scribe11 in this post can reply
Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
25 December, 07:51
In response hope saxton to her Publication
What a wonderful thought to raise a hot buttered rum or apple cider with the AU family in celebration of Christ and victory next Christmas! It's small and lonely at our house, and the chance to swap meme war stories and the battles of courage that we fought together makes my heart smile. I really do believe there is probably not a finer group of folks to be found anywhere. Merry Christmas and until next year....I'm coming at ya with a hug!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Jones @MsSarah
24 December, 09:41
https://youtu.be/teSuDu84k...

if you have a good pair of earphones/ear buds i highly recommend listening to this thru them. sounds so beautiful.
YouTube

Share your videos with friends, family, and the world

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
24 December, 05:55
Here is my AnonUp CHRISTMAS STORY. I hope you like it!
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
23 December, 11:08
🙏❤️🐸bWishing all my family on anon up a joyful and Merry Day. Happy Birthday celebration to our Father in heaven. We love you so much and are thankful and grateful for helping us come together to celebrate this awakening. i will surely be checking in on the 25th.🐸🐸wwg1wga

MRI Girl @MRI_Girl
23 December, 11:04
Very gorgeous sentiment sweetheart ❤️

MRI Girl @MRI_Girl
23 December, 11:04
Very gorgeous sentiment sweetheart ❤️

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
23 December, 10:56
Have A Cool Yule And A Fabulous First ~
May God's Love be Merry and Bright ~

#Christmas

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
24 December, 12:15
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Excellent.

_AT_ 42_ @AT42
24 December, 08:50
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
I'm gonna be the blue man beside the fire place. I love a cracking fireplace. I was placed under the tree once, as well, like this. I wish i could remember that.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
23 December, 10:53
💖Bless you Hope ✨
busy next few days with family who are emigrating in new year but will pop in when i can🕊️
WISHING EVERYONE A BLESSED AND JOYOUS CHRISTMAS🙏💖🕊️✨

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
23 December, 08:59
Sweet! 1st time we have been home for Christmas in years. Kinda feel bad, my brother's 1st Christmas without his son, his son's birthday just 4 days later...but I am cooking Christmas dinner and chillaxing at home with a family/friend drop in day😊 I will be sure to drop in here for some FAMILY Christmas joy💖 Love you ALL😁

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
23 December, 07:30
❤🇨🇦

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
23 December, 05:48
💖🙏 AU rocks!

Trump Girl45 @Trumpgirl45
23 December, 05:43
Love this❤️❤️❤️❤️😘😘

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
23 December, 05:20
This is great idea 💖 Love it ✨

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
23 December, 03:56
To All Isolated by

Fake azz Family &
Fair-weather friends…

Some off us Know your struggles & feel your pain.

Stay Strong
Stay Resolute
Trust God

Merry Christmas ~ Happy Chanukah

Welcome To The Great Awakening-Revelations-second Coming-1000 yr Reign of ✌️

23 December, 03:58
In response BAM BAM to his Publication
Thank you!

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
23 December, 03:49
❤🎄🎁

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
23 December, 04:06
In response Allee Kat to her Publication

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
23 December, 03:23
i had an idea and if it sounds dumb, please tell me. i thought it might be neat if we maybe shared one or two of our favorite christmas songs? and perhaps take a pic of your christmas meal to share. maybe share a pic of an ornament or some decoration you have that has some meaning to you? or even share one of your memories of the best christmas you ever had.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
23 December, 10:40
In response Sarah Jones to her Publication
Nothing stupid at all about that. My favorite part of them is getting gifts for others, and THANKIN JESUS for Him. Regardless of initial meaning, WE know WHO we celebrate.

Mrs Dovington @MrsX
23 December, 10:48
In response Sarah Jones to her Publication
By some miracle I got a few of these bird ornaments. They were my grandmothers. I love them so much!

Vicki Lord @Vlord
23 December, 03:12
You’re an angel, Hope!! Thank you. just the two of us and no family. Would jammies be appropriate attire? lol. I love this family!

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
23 December, 03:07
AU Christmas Group Hug! 🙏🎄❤️
Blessings and Love to All!

Paisley Park @Paisley66
23 December, 10:37
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
23 December, 10:51
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
🙏🤗🙏

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
23 December, 03:02
Sweet message but next year I will not bring any cookies, Sorry, I am sick of cooking and baking at this point.

hope saxton @Scribe11
23 December, 03:43
In response Cyndi Bankston to her Publication
I hear you!
I am in the middle of a bakefest right now. My kitchen looks like a bomb went off in the baking aisle at the grocery store!

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
23 December, 02:53
This is so beautiful & the love/support we have for each other is amazing.

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
23 December, 02:43
💝

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
23 December, 04:03
In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication

Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass @StobyAmerican
23 December, 02:41
God Bless

Only followers of this user (Mimi2) can see their posts

23 December, 02:38
I'm HOME... so I hope to see you all. I could tell a nice Christmas story...
Thank you Hope Saxton for this initiative!

hope saxton @Scribe11
23 December, 03:54
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
It's all about LOVE.
There were so many lonely days before I found this lovely place. We are truly family and no one needs to feel that way now.
A story sounds perfect!
❤️❤️❤️

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

hope saxton @Scribe11
23 December, 03:56
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
❤️❤️❤️

Mine too, Joey

CathyA @CathyA
23 December, 02:02
❤️❤️❤️

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
23 December, 01:19
❤️❤️❤️

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
23 December, 01:20
A Joyous Noel from me to you!

Click link👇🌲 INJOY!

http://jlcards.com/d6ni05

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
23 December, 01:17
❤️🥰

Mal Kennedy @fancy92
23 December, 01:16
This thread is amazing! I love this group and AU so much! I'm so glad I found it early on and come here to avoid the drama on the other networks. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you all. I am so happy to be among you all.

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
23 December, 10:41
In response Mal Kennedy to her Publication

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
23 December, 10:50
In response Mal Kennedy to her Publication
someone prayed I have had a headache all day finally i went took a long nap feeling better just a. slingt twinge in my neck and around my temple thanks AU family