Photon 333 donated @Photon
18 December, 05:19
This is Photon's sister. She wanted to say that she loved you all very much, but things escalated quickly. She passed away on December 5, 2022. She was a "medical warrior" until the very end.

In her words, "God won, but so did I. I am free. Blessings to you all." 💙

Please do not post condolences or replies as I will not be checking this site any longer.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
As her legacy, Annie requests that people treat each other with the utmost kindness.
07:31 PM - Dec 18, 2022
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot777_ in this post can reply
some one special to some @godrus
20 December, 08:06
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Yes - there are no medbeds, folks. That was just another Disinfo scam like gesara nesara.
God Bless Annie.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vicki Lord @Vlord
19 December, 10:01
😇🙏🏻❤️ God Bless you warrior!

Cheryl Jaser @Cheryl555
19 December, 05:01
becky anderson died in march 2022 this does not look like the becky on the internet from mn with the same parents names.

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
19 December, 09:46
In response Cheryl Jaser to his Publication
its our friend photon obituary 100%

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
19 December, 02:21
Always ... Kindness emanates from Compassion ... feelings in abundance on AnonUp💖✨🕊️ Rest In Peace Annie💖✨🙏

Stories & Songs donated @Comofhosts
19 December, 01:02
Aww I really wanted to meet her here on Earth. I will definitely look her up when I finally step into everlasting Glory! God Bless You Patriot. 💖 I bet you’re dancing with the King of Kings right about now! 🙌🤗🔥

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
19 December, 12:03
utmost kindness, a request that i will honor🤍you will not be forgotten

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
18 December, 11:33
🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 December, 11:28
😇

I’m no one @Iam4truth
18 December, 09:07
💖

I’m no one @Iam4truth
18 December, 09:07
💖

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
18 December, 09:06
God rest her soul. ❤️

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
18 December, 09:06
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Rest in peace, Annie. Fly high with the Angels. You are free to go anywhere you want to go now. I know, you will be watching over us all from Heaven. We will miss you and your beautiful spirit.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
18 December, 08:11
Rest in Peace Annie. 🙏🙏🙏

Green 8700 @Green8700
18 December, 08:03
oh Annie… I know you are Someplace so much better. Our tears are for our self because we miss you so much. We all have an ANGEL now the rest of us just need to pray for comfort for your family and loved ones. Thank you for your wonderful, beautiful presents. You are such an inspiration and that will never stop. I love you Annie❤️

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
18 December, 08:01
Rest Dear Patriot. Meanwhile, we'll continue to hold the line, just like you did while here. God Bless.

Marianne 124 donated @Marianne12411
18 December, 08:01
Annie has won the race. She reached the goal we are all waiting: Return to Source.
It is those of us left that still suffer.
Not much longer frens.
The best is yet to come🙏❤️

PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC @PATRIOT_ON_FIRE
18 December, 07:55
Rest in Peace! A true Patriot!! ❤️

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
18 December, 07:52
Rest In Peace, Photon 333.

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
18 December, 07:49
God bless, dear friend 🙏❤️🙏

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
18 December, 07:49
🙏🙏🙏🙏😔💗

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
18 December, 07:45
Oh no…I will do what Annie wants us to do. That’s not hard, I always strive to be nice to all. Poor Annie.

Michele Q17 @MarjonQ17
18 December, 07:40
❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️ God bless her soul.

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
18 December, 07:39
Always
💚🌟💚

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
18 December, 07:38
😔❤️❤️❤️🙏

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
18 December, 07:34
AMEN RIP ANNIE

Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
18 December, 07:33
😭😭😓😪