Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Take some time to research ChatGPT. Early adopters will have an edge. The skills needed are detailed question asking. Anons good at that.

This will change the way many jobs are done.
06:23 AM - Dec 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
10 December, 11:50
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I asked ChatGPT technical questions related to my industry. It answered correctly but isn’t programmed to go deeper. Then I switched questions related to my former med training and it was much more robust. (2 images)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jen ... @Jenfranji
10 December, 09:46

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
10 December, 08:11
Respectfully, I'm more keen on learning all God's promises...

#BlessUp

Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
10 December, 12:42
Is ChatGPT going to be the new google?

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
09 December, 09:12
They should offer their services to all the businesses that have robots answering their customer help lines.

They are hiring, but only in SanFran it seems.
https://openai.com/careers...

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
09 December, 05:26

Jen ... @Jenfranji
09 December, 05:16
The AI seems to mention the words 'conspiracy theories' quite a bit.
This is troublesome, considering what we know about the origins of these words.
🤔🙄

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
09 December, 05:07
Has anyone asked Mr T about this ChatGPT? Is it safe?

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
09 December, 05:02
Is this a system trained by leftists?

If it is, it will have their bias, and their hate of anything outside the hive mind?

While spouting the inverse...

Can it relearn something, or, is it as stuck in its thought process as many on the other side?

HAL was not bad, but his base programming, made him a killer.

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
09 December, 05:10
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Well he simply RUINED that nice bicycle built for two song for me forever!

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
09 December, 05:13
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Question is....Who exactly are we talking to here?

Not comfortable with it, yes, possible biased answers that "someone or something" is inputting

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
09 December, 04:20
ChatGPT: will change the WAY many jobs are done.
Starlink: will change WHERE many jobs are done.

Sounds like a section of the Anon Mountain/Island business plan.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 December, 12:53
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Will it be geared also to teach?

Nana has not had much time to check this out yet but am I understanding the the most help will be for ppl in their field of expertise already?

Lisa Smith @Smiles2u226
11 December, 09:05
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
If I can work from my garden, sign me up.

Georgeann Adriano @Georgigirl
09 December, 03:56
so from what im reading chatgpt doesnt know a whole lot from their "input" , and you are kinda telling us to tell them what the truth is 🤔 as we know it ?

Vivian Ramey @Vvvvvv7
09 December, 03:50
Could this be an introduction to quantum computer?

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
09 December, 03:38
Today’s jobs have literally become who is the better thief. That’s really the only question you need to ask ChatGPT.

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
09 December, 03:14
Do you mean we need to jump on there and provide ChatGPT with the correct information so this learning system will have the correct facts for others? 🎯🧐

Alan Morales @alanunotrece
09 December, 03:04
:)

Jen ... @Jenfranji
09 December, 04:53
In response Alan Morales to his Publication
Yep.
It seems the AI is getting info from the net.

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

J.J. Jameson @jjj
10 December, 06:00
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
It "learns" only in the context of your session. You close the window, it's gone.

ChatGPT like the other GPT models is pretrained, all conversations happen after training and will not flow black into the corpus by default.

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
10 December, 08:32
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Looks like we had the same mindset. According to the main page, chats are reviewed by techs and the AI is updated accordingly.

Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
09 December, 02:14
I'm old enough to recall the first talking pop machines. I also recall the first time I saw my Father use one. I was 15, and Dad was doing a ride along to observe my driving skills for upcoming permit test. He got out to get me a pop. The machine greeted him as he put his money in (Cheery voice). Heard my Dad mumble some bad words as it took his money and produced no pop. Next thing I know, I heard the tailgate of the Blazer drop, and the sound of the log chain sliding over it. Next thing I know, Dad gets back in the passenger seat, looks over and says, "We are going to the park". The park is 2 blocks away, and I now realize that the pop machine will be coming with us. The sparks flew. As Dad unchained at the park and got back in, he looked over at me and said, "Never take any sh*t from anyone or anything that smiles in your face and steals from you. Especially a damn machine." In memory of Dad. U.S. Air Force, VietNam Veteran, Electrician, and generally the calmest person ever.

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
09 December, 05:33
In response Tizzylish 1985 to her Publication
i would have liked to meet your Dad!! thats a great story

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
09 December, 06:07
In response Tizzylish 1985 to her Publication
BASED !!!! SALUTE TO YOUR DAD !!!!!!!

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
09 December, 03:00
In response CueTee 1776 to her Publication
Me too. There is another one that we will integrate via intuitive creative intelligence, tapping Source directly while developing our quantum biological tech (telepathy, telekinesis, teletransportation, bilocation, holographic projection, remote viewing etc- hold out for it.

The other is a technocracy. When I run all the threads (timelines- they go through my fingers like threads) , it doesn't feel like it goes far. It either collapses into the organic or it becomes so synthetic I have nothing to get a read on in the Source fields.

Find the others around you who want to stay organic, self-sustaining and barter. There are so many when you start asking people though I think it's a more prevalent feeling in rural areas. and with Gen Xers and boomers.

I think it's why there was a Bible reference about God's people being called to the mountains in the final days. Those who like the fast pace and conveniences of the city and big tech will be drawn further in by the machines.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
09 December, 05:10
In response CueTee 1776 to her Publication
agree.

I don't want the metaverse in my life

screw meta

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
09 December, 02:01
Annnnd this is how you write a Business Plan for Anon Island/Mountain lol

Delta Ethos @IAM0bZerver
09 December, 01:43
I jumped on ChatGPT and asked a few questions, impressive so far but does remind me of this article I read recently. I think AI constructs from what is effectively the digital zeitgeist, it's all sources from Internet data and well structured with a clever ruleset. These things can get dark because parts of the internet and zeitgeist are dark. The human mind is different in that we suppress through different levels of consciousness and use the subconscious to deal with things that are difficult where AI does not suppress.

The article criticizes AI for shaping thought but misses that we are going there already because of social media and on demand information. I think it's most clear in politics where factions of people live in fictional worlds of lies and echo chambers due to algorithms and journalists shaping reality for many and AI wasn't even necessary.

https://www.abc.net.au/new...

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
09 December, 01:30
"mimics human conversation?"
"think of it as Google, but with more human-like features?"

https://abcnews.go.com/WNN...

NEO ONE @Neo
09 December, 01:24
Q A skills.

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
09 December, 01:08
so replace Google with something that makes us even more dummed down and reliant on 1's and 0's?
most skills i have my father taught me, not a machine. google taught us to be reliant on algorithms. when that changin?
embrace crypto
grow own food
embrace a.i. to do everything for you
starve yourself
the list goes on but my brain isn't working well atm. some things about the 'new world' do not impress me. seems like a hackers paradise if i do not even have to bother coding exploits. sustaining a family on a small garden is a pipe dream. 1acre per person of food/yr minimum. but if we are suppose to starve ourselves ....

i like on the other post talking bout opening a consulting firm.. like we all got money sitting around for that? im interested in seeing how being poor in the new world looks. so far, i do not get excited excited rather annoyed by what i see.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
09 December, 01:52
This will change the way many jobs are done - 393
Ive Come To Take You To Another World
You Asked For A Sign I Will Give You One
If You Care To Join Me Good If Not Fine Too
Jewish Farm Factory Underneath San Jose
A Storm Is Coming The Book Of Revelation❤️
Did I Not Say That You Day Would Come Bibi
President Donald Trump Build Mt Zion❤️
You Have Nothing To Fear But Fear Itself
Earth Is A Good Place To Learn From Mistakes
Electromagnetic Pulses Affect Pole Shift
Simply Amazing Angels Surround Us
The Media Never Portrays Israel As Evil
All Senses Will Always Be Activated At Once
Every Single Aspect Of The Media Is Jewish
Five Twenty Eight Hz Secret Cancer Cure❤️
I Love My Hobby Lobby Warriors Epepep
Its An Agenda With Your Kids On The Plate
Keep Freemasons Away From Boy Scouts

Timestamp = Q Post 623

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
09 December, 11:43
2 images

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
09 December, 11:40
The more you interact with it the more intelligent it seems to be. 😆

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
09 December, 11:29
I say no thank you to this AI “edge”. My edge is through the Holy Spirit within me and not from internet AI. God gives me the wisdom, discernment and strength to know that He is not “artificial” and seeking wisdom from anything except God is blasphemous. When people turn to AI to shape our thoughts and God-given talents, we lose humanity.