Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
09 December, 06:23
Take some time to research ChatGPT. Early adopters will have an edge. The skills needed are detailed question asking. Anons good at that.

This will change the way many jobs are done.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
09 December, 05:10
In response CueTee 1776 to her Publication
agree.

I don't want the metaverse in my life

screw meta

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
09 December, 03:00
In response CueTee 1776 to her Publication
Me too. There is another one that we will integrate via intuitive creative intelligence, tapping Source directly while developing our quantum biological tech (telepathy, telekinesis, teletransportation, bilocation, holographic projection, remote viewing etc- hold out for it.

The other is a technocracy. When I run all the threads (timelines- they go through my fingers like threads) , it doesn't feel like it goes far. It either collapses into the organic or it becomes so synthetic I have nothing to get a read on in the Source fields.

Find the others around you who want to stay organic, self-sustaining and barter. There are so many when you start asking people though I think it's a more prevalent feeling in rural areas. and with Gen Xers and boomers.

I think it's why there was a Bible reference about God's people being called to the mountains in the final days. Those who like the fast pace and conveniences of the city and big tech will be drawn further in by the machines.

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts