Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
09 December, 06:23
Take some time to research ChatGPT. Early adopters will have an edge. The skills needed are detailed question asking. Anons good at that.

This will change the way many jobs are done.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
ChatGPT: will change the WAY many jobs are done.
Starlink: will change WHERE many jobs are done.

Sounds like a section of the Anon Mountain/Island business plan.
04:20 PM - Dec 09, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Lisa Smith @Smiles2u226
11 December, 09:05
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
If I can work from my garden, sign me up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 December, 12:53
Will it be geared also to teach?

Nana has not had much time to check this out yet but am I understanding the the most help will be for ppl in their field of expertise already?

CharRose @CharRose
10 December, 10:43
Oh yes!!

The Mrs. Frog @MrsFrog
10 December, 09:05
I work in the medical field. Perhaps my work will change & I can help run the med beds instead of assisting in surgery.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
10 December, 07:27
so good for white collar folks. that is not the majority of people that have a job.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
10 December, 07:21
Sounds good.

Jody Donohue @Jody
10 December, 07:03
Too soon? 😂

Vicki Lord @Vlord
10 December, 08:33
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Not too early! I’m 6 suitcases ahead of you, if i count correctly! lol

Mal Kennedy @fancy92
11 December, 12:34
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
I am ready!!!!!

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
10 December, 07:01
manifesting for 2023

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
11 December, 05:05
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
😁Regarding manifesting I have a great idea: what about anons manifesting VK rising his APL to 9.9999 next week ??? (not 10 because he said once if I remember well it won´t go to 10) ??? How it sounds ? 😎

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
10 December, 06:57
sign me up!

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
10 December, 01:16
ahh... palm winds... warm