Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
09 December, 06:23
Take some time to research ChatGPT. Early adopters will have an edge. The skills needed are detailed question asking. Anons good at that.

This will change the way many jobs are done.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
Is this a system trained by leftists?

If it is, it will have their bias, and their hate of anything outside the hive mind?

While spouting the inverse...

Can it relearn something, or, is it as stuck in its thought process as many on the other side?

HAL was not bad, but his base programming, made him a killer.
05:02 PM - Dec 09, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Tallyho in this post can reply
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
09 December, 05:13
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Question is....Who exactly are we talking to here?

Not comfortable with it, yes, possible biased answers that "someone or something" is inputting

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
09 December, 05:20
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Well, the AT&T chat bot, is useless, it's very easy to put it into a circular pattern.

I am sure the one in question is more sophisticated, but, no machine has intuition, the ability to jump data points, and reach the conclusion.

I doubt any machine will ever have intuition, a 'gut feel', no matter how many times C3PO says he has a 'Bad feeling about this."

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
09 December, 05:10
Well he simply RUINED that nice bicycle built for two song for me forever!

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
09 December, 05:12
In response Loret Alen to his Publication
Yep, can't unhear that.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
09 December, 05:07
Yes, plus how much control do we want Musk to have over our lives?

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
09 December, 05:11
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Its like when you '"chat' with AT&Ts automated system... just as dull and useless...

However, I have seen ads on FB for programs that can 'write your article/blog for you... only a lefty would go that lazy route