Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
09 December, 06:23
Take some time to research ChatGPT. Early adopters will have an edge. The skills needed are detailed question asking. Anons good at that.

This will change the way many jobs are done.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
09 December, 02:14
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I'm old enough to recall the first talking pop machines. I also recall the first time I saw my Father use one. I was 15, and Dad was doing a ride along to observe my driving skills for upcoming permit test. He got out to get me a pop. The machine greeted him as he put his money in (Cheery voice). Heard my Dad mumble some bad words as it took his money and produced no pop. Next thing I know, I heard the tailgate of the Blazer drop, and the sound of the log chain sliding over it. Next thing I know, Dad gets back in the passenger seat, looks over and says, "We are going to the park". The park is 2 blocks away, and I now realize that the pop machine will be coming with us. The sparks flew. As Dad unchained at the park and got back in, he looked over at me and said, "Never take any sh*t from anyone or anything that smiles in your face and steals from you. Especially a damn machine." In memory of Dad. U.S. Air Force, VietNam Veteran, Electrician, and generally the calmest person ever.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by MARYLKIRBYBRYANT in this post can reply
Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
09 December, 06:11
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
❤️✨