Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
02 December, 07:40
please do not take for granted your health.
praying for anyone who needs healing, strength, and good vibes β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️
Jesus just filled me up now i shareβ™₯️😍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
πŸ€—I would love some healing prayers.
I was hit by a lung virus a few days ago.
I'm fighting hard to get rid of it.
Thank you so much
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ’“πŸ€—πŸ’ž
09:36 PM - Dec 02, 2022
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by arba in this post can reply
Truth Seeker @JacksRule
03 December, 02:44
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Prayers for a speedy recovery πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stevie King @ShineBright9
03 December, 02:42
Prayers for quick recovery πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

I am Keri @Lionessheart
03 December, 02:36
healing prayers for you ❀️
half of red onion by your bed while you sleep to absorb the bacteria
πŸ™β€οΈ

I am Keri @Lionessheart
03 December, 02:36
healing prayers for you ❀️
half of red onion by your bed while you sleep to absorb the bacteria
πŸ™β€οΈ

Royal Raven @Royalraven
03 December, 02:31
πŸ™ Dear God Almighty, please place a hedge of protection around Arba. Provide her with strength, faith, restored health via Your healing and blessings beyond measure. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's name I pray. Amen

Arba this song is my sincere prayer for you to be healed "In Jesus Name" β™₯️
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
In Jesus Name (God of Possible) by Katy Nichole 1 Hour Lyrics - YouTube

by our friend Landon's Lyric Videos songs on their channel every tuesday! https://www.youtube.com/c/LANDONSLYRICVIDEOS

Stevie King @ShineBright9
03 December, 02:22
I am always prone to lung problems, bronchitis and pneumonia. With early symptoms I Take echinecha/goldenseal 2 tabs twice a day and N-AC once a day and it seems to be working for me.

arba happihr @arba
03 December, 02:39
In response Stevie King to her Publication
Thanks for the reminder, I used to take that combo somehow I stopped. πŸ’“πŸ€—

Pink Totter @Totter
03 December, 03:00
πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
02 December, 10:17
God heal Arba No weapon formed against her shall stand!

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
02 December, 10:04
πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ healing prayer for you Arba. WRWY!

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
02 December, 10:02
Prayers up for a swift return to your good health!! πŸ™πŸ»β˜οΈβ€οΈβ€πŸ”₯

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
02 December, 10:01
Try this:
Mix Food Grade hydrogen peroxide 50/50 with saline in a hand held nebulizer and inhale mist. Stay well hydrated with alkaline water ( add lemon to water). Take deep breaths and cough. Drink some herbal tea with lemon. Drink tonic watwr with real quinine mixed with juice. Take Vit. C,D and zinc and Quercetin.
Praying you get better quickly.πŸ˜‡
5 pics πŸ‘‡

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
02 December, 09:56
Lord, slay that virus in Arba and get her back in their dancing shoes fast. Bless her with your swift action to her need. In Jesus name I pray.

Kari Slawson @kbritt
02 December, 09:55
πŸ™ prayers up. God Bless

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
02 December, 09:54
While I never went to the doctor and don't think I had an infection, I was having problems with breathing as my upper lungs seemed blocked. I booked a Tachyon Chamber with the intent of clearing my lungs and they cleared within 15 minutes.

#tachyons are amazing.

connie wright @cowri
02 December, 09:53
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

Lois Lane @Desrev01
02 December, 09:46
Sending comfort and prayers your way. God is with you and He has sent his angels to surround you and bring you a quick healing. IJN I pray. God Bless.

Evangelina @Evangelina
02 December, 09:45
πŸ™πŸ’žπŸ™

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
02 December, 09:44
Prayers for complete healing!!! β€οΈπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
02 December, 09:42
God, I come before you with a humble and contrite heart.
I am asking favor for someone else and not myself.
Please help Arba to fight this infection. Please alleviate any discomfort and difficulty in breathing. Restore Arba to full health. Arba is a warrior in your army and is a bright beacon to others.
Thank you in advance for your grace and healing miracles.
In your name we pray.....

Evangelina @Evangelina
02 December, 09:43
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
So Be it πŸ™Œ

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
02 December, 09:42
Sending prayers! Also try hydroptherapy: cold wet cotton socks rung out then put on the feet covered in dry wool socks for ten mintues or wear them all night if it feels good. My nautropath says this tricks the body into thinking it is freezing and it ramps up the immune system! Will help beat any sickness!

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
02 December, 09:53
In response Loret Alen to his Publication
I tried that once (my ND suggest) and honestly it didn't work so well that way and was uber uncomfy....BUT...I found taking a mini size ice pack or beanbag frozen and putting it on bottom of feet under sock worked really well. Hope that's of some help.πŸ’›

Eva Mechelle @Rebelmechelle17
02 December, 09:41
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
02 December, 09:41
ill pray for you My friend β™₯️β™₯οΈπŸ˜πŸ™
i pray your lungs feel 100% better, get lots of rest, sending you good vibes love and healing ❀ πŸ’œ πŸ’• ✨ believe, trust and you will be healed by God with meβ™₯οΈπŸ˜πŸ™πŸŒΉ
i will keep you in my prayers let me know how you feel keep me updated πŸ™β™₯οΈπŸŒΉπŸ’πŸŒ·πŸ’Œ love you lots ❀