Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
02 December, 07:40
please do not take for granted your health.
praying for anyone who needs healing, strength, and good vibes ♥️♥️♥️♥️
Jesus just filled me up now i share♥️😍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
02 December, 09:36
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
🤗I would love some healing prayers.
I was hit by a lung virus a few days ago.
I'm fighting hard to get rid of it.
Thank you so much
🤗🤗💓🤗💞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
02 December, 09:42
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Sending prayers! Also try hydroptherapy: cold wet cotton socks rung out then put on the feet covered in dry wool socks for ten mintues or wear them all night if it feels good. My nautropath says this tricks the body into thinking it is freezing and it ramps up the immune system! Will help beat any sickness!

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
I tried that once (my ND suggest) and honestly it didn't work so well that way and was uber uncomfy....BUT...I found taking a mini size ice pack or beanbag frozen and putting it on bottom of feet under sock worked really well. Hope that's of some help.💛
09:53 PM - Dec 02, 2022
In response Loret Alen to his Publication
Only people mentioned by StaceyW in this post can reply
Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
02 December, 09:55
In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication
This sounds easier. I hate wet socks 😁