Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
please do not take for granted your health.
praying for anyone who needs healing, strength, and good vibes ♥️♥️♥️♥️
Jesus just filled me up now i share♥️😍
07:40 AM - Dec 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by Patriot777_ in this post can reply
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
03 December, 03:07
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
I pray for you love 🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
02 December, 09:51
thank you! i so need prayers for my pretty sudden severe arthritic pain in my hips..can hardly stand it and just turned 58…what will i be like at 60? hate SO much to complain..look at so many others who are hurting…but since you’re offering prayers..I’ll take them🥰. THANK YOU! God bless!😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
03 December, 03:07
In response Miss Myrna to her Publication
The Earthing Movie (TRAILER) - YouTube

A groundbreaking and vitally important film, The Earthing Movie reveals that the answer to America’s biggest health crisis may be literally right under our f...

kolibri @kolibri
03 December, 04:10
In response Miss Myrna to her Publication
🙏❤️

arba happihr @arba
02 December, 09:36
🤗I would love some healing prayers.
I was hit by a lung virus a few days ago.
I'm fighting hard to get rid of it.
Thank you so much
🤗🤗💓🤗💞

Stevie King @ShineBright9
03 December, 02:42
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Prayers for quick recovery 🙏🙏🙏

Truth Seeker @JacksRule
03 December, 02:44
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Prayers for a speedy recovery 🙏🙏🙏

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
02 December, 09:31
We’ve all got each other, fren!
Continued prayers up for you!! 🙏🏻☝️❤️‍🔥