Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
i literally need a caretaker at 28 years old.
i have one arm at 40%
one arm 0%
legs 30%
on my own for the next 9 hours
my body is worse shape than a 95 year old.
please send me good vibes.
this was me in my prime right before my gardasil damage hit me like a MACK TRUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i was army bound
now i am wheelchair bound
i am so lost now.
Please pray for me
the parasites are really affecting my mental health today evidently
07:58 AM - Dec 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by Patriot777_ in this post can reply
Mrs. Ohcountrygal @Ohcountrygal
28 December, 03:54
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏🕊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Night Shift @kekerista
09 December, 01:51
Sweetheart, You will be added to my nightly prayers
I take this stuff https://opalinesolutions.c...
Have been taking it for YEARS It's nascent oxygen, different than the other oxygen products on the market Goes right into your bloodstream and starts repairing immediately
I was hit with a genetically engineered bioweapon Very, very toxic and pretty sure by the time I found the doctor who suggested it, I was on a fast track to the grave
Passing on the info because it's amazing for healing the body and eliminating toxic crap
Call the number and ask to speak with the owner Her name is Sandra She's one of the smartest women I've ever talked to in regards to healing the body and she's in touch with some of the smartest people in medicine, western and holistic integrative
I bet if you called her she could help Tell her your story and what made you sick
Many of these alternative therapies and the people behind them are quietly out there

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 December, 06:09
In response Night Shift to her Publication
you are a blessing thank you so much for this info i know it will help me, i love you! i will contact her and see if she can help me 😍♥️🙏🌹 thank you for praying for me i will pray for God to bless and protect you my friend ♥️♥️ xoxo

trueblue @trueblue
07 December, 11:21
I don't know your medical history but do you follow Dr Jess on ig? Her Kill, Bind, Sweat protocol helped me get my chronic Neuro Lyme (MS) under control. I suffered for years and her patient education and holistic approach helped SAVE me. She's an awake one too ;)

07 December, 11:49
In response trueblue to his Publication
i will look her up thank you friend 😍♥️🙏

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
06 December, 09:20
I prayed about medbeds and God led ne to work on sound and light. This book is the best healing info I have found and I think its part of how the medbeds work. The machine is super sinple to build and the filters for the light are less than 100 bucks. I have gotten my brotherback on his feet aftwr three months if oain so bas he could not walk an d could barely speak. Sending prayers too! https://archive.org/detail...

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
06 December, 01:41
In response Loret Alen to his Publication
Starting to wonder id they lied about tanning bed so people would stay away from them. With their UV lights maybe they helped heal.

TonyG @TonyG
07 December, 12:33
patriot_777
Here is another that might interest you. https://americanregen.com/...

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
06 December, 09:20
I prayed about medbeds and God led ne to work on sound and light. This book is the best healing info I have found and I think its part of how the medbeds work. The machine is super sinple to build and the filters for the light are less than 100 bucks. I have gotten my brotherback on his feet aftwr three months if oain so bas he could not walk an d could barely speak. Sending prayers too! https://archive.org/detail...

Tmaga Amaga @Tag456
28 December, 04:16
great healing knowledge

Tmaga Amaga @Tag456
28 December, 04:17
great stuff

Leslie Speers @LSpeers1209
05 December, 08:00
I'm praying you feel better soon. 🙏 No one should feel like this no matter what your age!!

05 December, 08:55
In response Leslie Speers to her Publication
i agree everyone should be strong and capable :( i really had a hard time understanding why no one else my age feels like i do..... sending you love

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
05 December, 07:55
Not to push things on you, but have your heard of detoxes like glutathione, NAC and others? NAC can help repair cellular damage.

There are options other than what is found in the medical world...just want to make sure you are aware of other options out there.

May not cure you but may help improve your life - it has helped a lot with my RA (studies are showing auto immune disease is caused by parasites, which is why anti-parasitic and antibiotics work on RA but doctors today refuse to treat this way - it was the standard treatment from 1930's onward until big pharma cranked out meds that were very expensive, some are $6000 per dose).

My family has chronic lyme, so we have been on ivermectin since before the pandemic, self prescribed - keeps us all functional and doing well...if one of us ends up with a flare, we hit it with antibiotics and it dies down again. Constant battle...I firmly believe Lyme is a bioweapon that escaped. Never had before 1950's...

06 December, 07:35
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
i am grateful you decided to expand your response and add this info in as i needed this info for a friend wondering if ivm helps arthritis. i also have arthritis in my blood family so i want to share testiminials with them. i would love to talk to you more it wont let me dm you tho. i had no idea what lyme disease was i might even be affected by it.. i need to look into it

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
07 December, 01:21
Laurie, Do you have a protocol you follow for ivermectin with Lyme’s. I’ve followed Stephen Buhner protocol in the past, but I would like to try ivermectin.

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
05 December, 07:50
Have you tried detoxing with glutathione, NAC, etc?

Detoxes can help pull out and remove some of the things that keep you damaged, and NAC can help repair the cells.

Just curious if you're aware of things like this? Not to push them, just to make sure you know there are other options from the medical world.

05 December, 07:51
i do have NAC

_AT_ 42_ @AT42
05 December, 08:09
never heard of it til now. thank you

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
05 December, 07:39
I'm sorry this happened to you. I truly am sorry. No one should deal with this. Doctors should keep us healthy and safe, not slowly kills us off.

Some suggestions, if you are willing to try them.

Ivermectin, fenbendazole, HCQ, Vit D, zinc, L-lysine, turmeric, Flagyl, and others. These are strong antibacterial, anti-parasitic and kills what is believed to be a living combination of bacteria and parasite combined. I have RA and have been on Flagyl (works as a bacteria/parasite killer), doxycycline, heavy Vit D, ivermectin, turmeric (helps with inflammation and also anti-parasitic and anti-viral), L-lysine, fenbendazole and others. I mix and match (make sure you don't take things contradictory to each other). It has helped a lot, still a long way to go as if I stop, I get slammed with a new round. But keeping on these keeps it controlled.

You can order Rx meds from All Day Chemist. Reply or send me a message and I can help with more.

05 December, 07:50
thank you so much for all this info😍😍 im willing to try anything that has been proven to be effective :) God Bless you♥️♥️🙏

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
06 December, 09:16
HCQ is used to treat Arthritis.
Interestingly, HCQ, an analog of chloroquine was initially marketed as an antimalarial drug used to treat malaria but has since been replaced by more effective drugs. However, it was later identified as a DMARD in its role as an immune system modulator and has been since used to treat autoimmune diseases including systemic lupus erythematosus and RA.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.g...

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
05 December, 03:40
Hi Courtney. I'm praying for you. Also, if it is a parasite issue, there are protocols for that.🙏🙏🙏 This is a great e-book which could help you.

https://pennykelly.com/col...

05 December, 05:02
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
thank you i appreciate this 😍 sending you love 💘

Haven Maven 1776 @H4v3n_M4v3n
04 December, 11:17
You are in my prayers dear heart. Sending Love.

04 December, 11:52
In response Haven Maven 1776 to her Publication
sending you so much love😍😍♥️🌹🌹🌹🌹💌 xoxo

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
04 December, 04:19
Dear girl - we are all so sorry - you will be in all of our prayers. If you have the opportunity in the State where you reside, try to get some Ivermectin - It can take out the parasites - more and more research being done daily. I know of 2 nurse practitioners who can prescrigbe here - but you'd want someone who could evalute and give proper dosage levels. If you allow me to back channel/pm you, I can give you more personal info.

04 December, 11:08
In response Angel Doc to her Publication
i have been on ivermectin for 6 weeks now, you can DM if you like :) i appreciate your time 😍♥️🌷🌷🌷🌷🙏

Jerri hubbard @jbullockhubbard
06 December, 08:09
In response Angel Doc to her Publication

Robin B777 @BarneyBear777
03 December, 11:38
You will be in my prayers, dear heart. Our God can work miracles! Never forget that. Healing prayers, honey. ❤️

03 December, 11:51
In response Robin B777 to her Publication
thank you i do believe in God working miracles thank you so much for praying ♥️♥️😍 sending you love

Selah 321 @Selah
03 December, 11:32
🙏🏻🕊Prayers incoming

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
03 December, 11:23
Please know you are so loved and i will say a special prayer for you tonight MyLove.

03 December, 11:31
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
thank you so much beautiful i love you i just said the most amazing prayer for you it brought tears to my eyes 😍😍♥️♥️♥️♥️ God will continue to bless you♥️ sending you good vibes xoxo

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
03 December, 11:18
🙏🙏🙏🙏

Trump Fan420 @TrumpFan420
03 December, 02:26
are you going to try ivermectin to kill the parasites? i just ordered some in pill form going to try. theres alot of info on how to take the paste

Kevin Askew @KevPatriot
06 December, 09:11
In response Trump Fan420 to her Publication
https://www.emedicinehealt...
This could be useful with NAC too DMG.

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Michael Phillips @Crager71
03 December, 10:28
🙏I'm sorry for your illness. Praying now.

06 December, 08:30
In response Michael Phillips to his Publication
thank you the prayers help 😍♥️

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
03 December, 10:21
🙏 It aint over till God says it is!! Keep the faith!

06 December, 08:32
In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication
i will keep on battling against the evil for humanitys sake, i love Jesus i am his soldier !!! ♥️

Only followers of this user (Shin) can see their posts

TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
03 December, 02:54
🙏🙏🙏

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
03 December, 02:50
✨💖🙏🏻🙏🏻💖🕊️💫
Creator hears our prayers

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
03 December, 02:29
Check out Fenbendazole Protocol with

https://floridasharkman.or...
and https://truthsocial.com/us...

Dig into the first ... will take time

the second is over on Truth Social ... it has web access.

Hope you find help at one of these 🤗

06 December, 11:04
In response Lili MoM to her Publication
thank you so much this is very helpful 😍♥️

Jodi AAA @SassyPatriot
03 December, 02:24
🙌🙏❣️🙌🙏

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
03 December, 01:30
some shots have parasitic components, Id look into that one, if it has one there are treatments that could help. Follow KarenKingston on Getter. She is trained to read this info. Can share more later!

06 December, 08:27
In response BobbieAnne Drawe to her Publication
thank you so much for this info😍♥️

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
03 December, 01:13
🙏🙏🙏

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
03 December, 01:10
🙏🏻💞🙏🏻💞🙏🏻💞🙏🏻

Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
03 December, 12:25
Praying for you Patriot….full healing! 🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
03 December, 12:17
Praying for you 🙏
#prayerteam