Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
02 December, 07:58
i literally need a caretaker at 28 years old.
i have one arm at 40%
one arm 0%
legs 30%
on my own for the next 9 hours
my body is worse shape than a 95 year old.
please send me good vibes.
this was me in my prime right before my gardasil damage hit me like a MACK TRUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i was army bound
now i am wheelchair bound
i am so lost now.
Please pray for me
the parasites are really affecting my mental health today evidently

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leslie Speers @LSpeers1209
I'm praying you feel better soon. 🙏 No one should feel like this no matter what your age!!
08:00 PM - Dec 05, 2022
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LSpeers1209 in this post can reply
Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
05 December, 08:55
In response Leslie Speers to her Publication
i agree everyone should be strong and capable :( i really had a hard time understanding why no one else my age feels like i do..... sending you love

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
06 December, 09:22
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Courtney have you looked into the benefits of grounding/earthing may have to reduce inflammation within the body? I don't have personal experience with it but it seems worth looking into for your situation.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Earthing | Benefits of Earthing - YouTube

Earthing - Benefits of EarthingGrounding, or Earthing, has become a world-wide phenomenon based on the discovery of the benefits by Clint Ober.During your bu...