Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
02 December, 07:58
i literally need a caretaker at 28 years old.
i have one arm at 40%
one arm 0%
legs 30%
on my own for the next 9 hours
my body is worse shape than a 95 year old.
please send me good vibes.
this was me in my prime right before my gardasil damage hit me like a MACK TRUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i was army bound
now i am wheelchair bound
i am so lost now.
Please pray for me
the parasites are really affecting my mental health today evidently

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Fan420 @TrumpFan420
are you going to try ivermectin to kill the parasites? i just ordered some in pill form going to try. theres alot of info on how to take the paste
02:26 PM - Dec 03, 2022
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TrumpFan420 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Trump Fan420 @TrumpFan420
06 December, 03:04
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
oh crap thats bad. ive started off at 12mg, thats the mg i ordered. but someone else said they do 3 days on n 5 days off. for my weight i should do 18mg but only taking 12 for now. thanks for the warning

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kevin Askew @KevPatriot
06 December, 09:11
In response Trump Fan420 to her Publication
https://www.emedicinehealt...
This could be useful with NAC too DMG.

Beverly Clark @HappyCamper21
06 December, 08:52
ive been taking horse paste ivermectin for about 10 months now. About a pencil eraser size daily for 6 months now 3 x a week. It has definitely helped I had a small tumor grow out of my scalp in form of cancer after I started taking it. it dried up and fell off on its own my dr tild me it should be surgically removed but didnt need to. My hair my vision have significantly improved but my arthritis is still pretty bad in my hands and feet. Ivermectin definitely helps. Good luck I hope it helps you.

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
06 December, 10:59
In response Beverly Clark to her Publication
Turmeric and black pepper saved my aunt's hands from arthritis! she can even play cards again. sending prayers too!

06 December, 11:01
In response Beverly Clark to her Publication
thats so amazing!!!!! contact my friend on anonup Laurie Wilson @micah6_8 about arthritis, she deals w RA and has a lot of great advice that is her personal experience for pain management etc check out her page and posts i pray you can connect 😍♥️

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
06 December, 08:35
Danny (Dirt Road discussions) says the paste is game changer (pills cannot come close ) please when u have cgance listen to one of the shows he explains alot why and how etc its incredible becasue it works and people are calling in from all over world---all shows under music files :)🙏❤️

06 December, 08:24
thank you ♥️ i have been taking paste for 6 weeks its helping me so far i feel better than before i started but im getting over rsv lung infection now ive been sick 9 days its supposed to last 3, i am auto immune suppressed but i beg God to help me everytime i have a coughing fit and it stops immediately i even showed my boyfriend yesterday😂😍♥️

Kevin Askew @KevPatriot
06 December, 08:31
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Could try Mullein Leaf tea...and NAC.