Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
02 December, 07:58
i literally need a caretaker at 28 years old.
i have one arm at 40%
one arm 0%
legs 30%
on my own for the next 9 hours
my body is worse shape than a 95 year old.
please send me good vibes.
this was me in my prime right before my gardasil damage hit me like a MACK TRUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i was army bound
now i am wheelchair bound
i am so lost now.
Please pray for me
the parasites are really affecting my mental health today evidently

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
05 December, 07:55
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Not to push things on you, but have your heard of detoxes like glutathione, NAC and others? NAC can help repair cellular damage.

There are options other than what is found in the medical world...just want to make sure you are aware of other options out there.

May not cure you but may help improve your life - it has helped a lot with my RA (studies are showing auto immune disease is caused by parasites, which is why anti-parasitic and antibiotics work on RA but doctors today refuse to treat this way - it was the standard treatment from 1930's onward until big pharma cranked out meds that were very expensive, some are $6000 per dose).

My family has chronic lyme, so we have been on ivermectin since before the pandemic, self prescribed - keeps us all functional and doing well...if one of us ends up with a flare, we hit it with antibiotics and it dies down again. Constant battle...I firmly believe Lyme is a bioweapon that escaped. Never had before 1950's...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
i am grateful you decided to expand your response and add this info in as i needed this info for a friend wondering if ivm helps arthritis. i also have arthritis in my blood family so i want to share testiminials with them. i would love to talk to you more it wont let me dm you tho. i had no idea what lyme disease was i might even be affected by it.. i need to look into it
07:35 AM - Dec 06, 2022
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot777_ in this post can reply
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
07 December, 01:20
has to be the paste not pills ....bigYUGE difference as per many many people ...I feel like I learnt sooo much more after listening to Danny on Dirt Road --all shows under music files --explains alot !!! 🙏

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
07 December, 11:04
I was diagnosed with Chronic Lyme in 2017. I do not recommend antibiotics but I can tell you that Ivermectin cures it. Released in Lyme CT as a bioweapon, not exactly sure what year.

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
07 December, 12:52
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
Released or got loose sometime in the early 1950's, and yes in Lyme CN, which is why we call it Lyme...you would think they would try to hide that fact, but they don't.

Same with other diseases too, think about Ebola - was 'discovered' in 1976, and only a few years later AIDS came out. I think we have had a lot of bioweapons unleashed on us or they somehow leaked out of the labs before they were ready.

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
07 December, 04:00
I should have asked what type of arthritis your family/friend has? Osteoarthritis is different, that is a breakdown in the joint and not the same as rheumatoid arthritis, which is caused by auto immune disease.

Have you been checked for Lupus, Sjogren syndrome, etc? Fibromyalgia? Have they checked to see if your blood markers are elevated showing auto immune, Lupus, RA, etc? Do you have asthma, asthma is often from auto immune disease. Auto immune disease simply means your body is attacking itself, instead of what is causing the issues. It sees inflammation which means the body sends out warriors to destroy what is causing the inflammation, but instead attacks the body too and can literally destroy the body or body parts (including damage and/or destruction of organs too).

Doing just a few minutes of research, there is a lot of info out there about Gardasil being a direct link to auto immune disease...

07 December, 11:30
i really appreciate every word in all these posts, such helpful info thank you so much. im in ontario canada. my friend has RA, and my dad has osteoarthritis in both his hips. i am allergic to penicillin. after the gardasil shot i used to have regular ear infections, strep throat so often the doctors wanted to take out my tonsils out. and developed a "sun exposure" rash on my body only after exposed to the sun i get itchy hives all over my body my dr gave me hydrocortisone cream but it wasnt enough and didnt help. i had to avoid the sun, now it seems i dont get this rash often the last couple yrs? this is still a mystery but found one anon on here who has the same issue.

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
07 December, 03:41
Ask me anything and I'll try and help.

Also, what state are you in? Some states offer help through paid caregivers. I'm sadly in CA still, working on moving (have property in another state but financially can't move yet, just the gas alone is prohibitive and we have to fix up and add to the off grid cabin before we can live there).

In many states you can qualify for someone to come help you, and the state pays them. In CA it is called IHSS or In Home Support Services. They can help in numerous ways from helping you bathe or wash your hair, helping you do errands, helping you get to and from a doctor's office, picking up meds for you, shopping with or for you, helping with general housework, etc. In CA, you are hire a family member to be your caregiver. In other states you can't. So it depends. If you let me know your state I can research and help you find what the org is called and you can get some help that way too.

No quick, easy fix - but improvement is always good.

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
07 December, 03:38
With you - you were damaged by Gardasil. I have not done research on that specifically because I refused to allow any of my children to receive vaxxes and that vax was after I stopped ped nursing).

From what I've researched since reading your post on here, it sounds like you are suffering from something in the vaccine that injured you on numerous levels, including possibly parasitic parts that were injected into you. We are seeing parts of what the C vax has in it, graphene, nanos and more. The Gardasil vax was the first really severe reaction vax (compared to all other prior vaxxes) - almost like a test run for the C vax.

Your body is damaged, using glutathione and NAC and other things to help heal your cellular damage is important. But so is killing off anything inside you like bacteria/parasites/fungus/virus. And, detoxing constantly to pull out anything that shouldn't be in your body. It's a combination of treatments that can help you improve. Not cure, but improve.

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
07 December, 11:15
indeed! Seeing the damage inflicted on young people from that "vaccine" made me want to scream. Deaths and horrific damage. 😱😭🤬🤬🤬

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
07 December, 02:41
The National Institute for Health gov site even talks about how fenbendazole is showing a staggering promise to help with auto immune and cancer..."but we need more studies" they say. Which means TONS of money being spent, and TONS of research being done, and TONS of time wasted while people die or end up severely disabled and in horrible pain. AP has been around since the 1930's with very good results but it was shoved aside for Big Pharma and the enormous amount of money they bring in.

If I went with traditional RA treatments, my insurance would be spending $6000 per week on some of the meds they want to give me. And - those medications are used for cancer, not for RA. They find the side effects of the meds tends to help RA, so now these horrific meds are used on people not because they work (they wipe out the immune system for starters, and many who go on them end up with strange cancers, lung disease, or die suddenly). Methotrexate and biologics = bad medicine.

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
07 December, 02:37
Cancer is thought to be a parasite or a parasitic virus - which is why there is so much focus now on fenbendazole and the Joe Tippins protocol... HCQ has been shown to eliminate some cancers too. Along with other things.

So what does all of our major health issues stem from - bacterial/parasitic and possibly parastic-viral type 'bugs' that our body can't really fight against and win. Our modern day diet doesn't help, it feeds these 'bugs'. Going Paleo or Keto or pure protein starves these 'bugs' and helps kill them off through natural consequences.

Knowing how to take meds and supplements, and when to use other things like diet to help your body heal is the hard part. That's where an AP doctor or a naturopath can definitely help if you have no medical background.

The Road Back Foundation is mainly for RA, but the AP works for anyone with auto immune, Lyme or vector diseases, and cancer, and other issues...

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
07 December, 02:31
I should also back up a minute - the 'cyclines' originate from nature. Usnea, also called Old Man's Beard and other names, that fluffy looking drapey kind of mossy stuff found in the PNW or in areas with extremely clean air - that is natural doxycycline (you can make your own by tincturing it, I'm an herbalist and do this myself, fastest way to treat pneumonia, faster than modern meds!). So Usnea is nature's doxycycline, and if you want extra strength like minocycline you make extra strength tincture...

Back to parasitics - there is an aspect to auto immune that has been linked to parasitic-like behavior, and that ends when antiparastics are used. HCQ, Ivermectin, Flagyl and Fenbendazole are the most commonly known about. Many others exist. Some you can mix and match, others you can't because it is very hard on the liver - supplements are generally safe (L-lysine, turmeric, Vit D, etc).

More comments coming...

Maryann Jordan @MaJo
07 December, 05:52
Parasitic - Wormwood (artemisia), Black Walnut. Also, ground pumpkin seeds.

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
07 December, 02:25
So the 'cycline' family is made up of 3 parts. The first and original 'cycline' was tetracycline. Later, they refined it and gained doxycycline, and yet later, the third family branch is minocycline and it is currently the strongest.

All 3 cross the blood brain barrier, so they are first choice meds for Lyme, Bartonella and other vector-borne diseases. Not everyone can take them though, and minocycline can be so hard hitting that people with severe auto immune (RA, Lupus, even asthma and ulcerative colitis, etc) get hit too hard and fast and get very sick from the die off of bacteria. So they start with doxy first, and work up to mino, with the thought that the doxy helps kill off a lot, and later the mino wipes out the rest.

But - there is a parasitic part to this too which is where ivermectin, fenbendazole, Flagyl, and natural ones like Vit D, Turmeric, L-lysine and others come in.

More in next comment...sigh...just not enough room on the comment area...

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
07 December, 02:20
Links:

FB group that is very helpful with AP, auto immune, arthritis, etc:

https://www.facebook.com/g...

Youtube links, these are a few but you will probably see others - watch any I don't recommend with caution as there are some very nasty doctors out there trying to undermine AP and doctors who are willing to stick their neck out to help patients:

This is dated, but he is the original doctor who came up with this and ran with it:
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

And many more out there...I can find more if you need them.

I am currently on doxycycline twice a day, and hope to increase to minocycline soon. This is a family of meds. Let me explain more in the next comment...

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
07 December, 02:13
The treatment is called Antibiotic Protocol or AP for short.

Ask me anything - if I don't have the answer I'll tell you, or try and find some info to help.

For me - I shared about the first 2 weeks. After feeling so sick for about 7-8 days and drowning in pain pills to get thru it, it got better around day 11-12 and just got better continually after that. By better, it took away the muscle pain, but the joint pain is still there. Not as bad, only bad when I overdo it which I tend to do because I feel better on the AP and I homestead and tend to want to keep working fast and furious like I used to... I'm trying to learn to balance, feeling better is just so wonderful and there is so much to do...mainly canning right now, canning as much meat as I possibly can because of rising food shortages and cheap meat prices (we're in a meat glut that won't last). Anyway...ask me anything and I'll post links next.

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
07 December, 02:06
The doctors who discovered this worked for arthritis and especially for RA (which had no treatment) found some people responded quicker than others, some people could tolerate higher doses than others, some had worse herx than others, etc...so they would base the dosage on how the person was feeling.

And treatment continues for years - many have been on it for 20-30 years with no other meds and are doing very well. Many are in remission and live a normal life. If they get sick with the flu or cold, they often increase their dosage because their body is fighting off other invaders, etc... The video links will help explain it.

Sad thing is, the medical community scorns this even though it was proven to be very effective from the 1930's up until the 1980's when Big Pharma started pumping out very pricey meds, they went into medical schools to 'train' future doctors to follow their protocols, etc... Now doctors who follow this can also lose their license...

Continued on...

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
07 December, 02:01
So auto immune diseases respond to antibiotics - especially doxycycline or minocycline, azithromycin and some others. Because it is in joints and bone, not just muscle, it can take a year or two for the antibiotics taken regularly to infiltrate into bone tissue and kill the bacteria/parasite combo in there. But, many, myself included, feel much much better within a few weeks.

When you first start the meds, within the first 2 weeks you get a herx response (google it). The first 3 days I had so much energy and felt so good, no more pain pills for me...then day 4 hit and for a solid week I felt like I was so sick. That's the massive load of dead bacteria your body is getting rid of - the herx - it is trying hard to dump all those dead bacteria and parasite cells and you get plugged up and feeling sick like the flu. This can be mitigated by taking meds once a week, or every other day, etc and building up to once per day and then twice per day - normal dose.

Continued on...

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
07 December, 11:53
its true 100% i have had issues with my skin for about 10 yrs and one of my dra placed me on antibiotics, cuz the areas would get infected. it really started working after i started taking ivermectin with it. i took iver for over a yr off and on and currently i am not taking it. it does work that way. i realized that about twenty yrs ago and noticed that antibiotics kill the cold and flu.

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
07 December, 01:57
If you want to find out what your status is with Lyme, Bartonella, and many other "tick" diseases, you need a naturopath or a Lyme Literate Doctor (LLD). LLD can be hard to find as they can lose their license, but if you search online you will find databases in your area that will list several doctors. Naturopaths generally accept cash only and are very pricey - but good. I can't afford one, so using my nursing background I've dug in and did intense research and I'm treating myself and family. The meds are not dangerous (unless you're allergic to them - I have a daughter who can't take cyclines (tetracycline, doxycycline, etc) or she stops breathing), but knowing basic medical info helps.

As for the link with RA and arthritis - yes, there is a firm link there. The next comment will have numerous links for you to follow and more info, I keep running out of room on here...

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
07 December, 01:52
I don't know how to DM people or how that all works - I'm technologically disabled ;)

You get Lyme from a tick bite normally, but you can also get it from anything that bites you (fleas, mosquitoes, lice, etc) and thru body fluids. Lyme is a politically hot topic and doctors can lose their license if they treat you - antibiotics and antiparasitics are used to treat Lyme. No one knows where it came from, but in the 1950's when the Nazi scientists were welcomed into the US, within a few years we had Lyme disease. Obviously a bioweapon that got loose and spread across the US and world at this point.

Testing is laughable. The common test they use is almost 100% false negatives on people who are positive, especially if you have chronic Lyme (more than 6 months) and don't know you have it. There are about 40 other tick diseases that are comorbid with Lyme, they piggy back with Lyme so you end up with even more diseases...

Continuing...out of room on this one.