Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
02 December, 07:58
i literally need a caretaker at 28 years old.
i have one arm at 40%
one arm 0%
legs 30%
on my own for the next 9 hours
my body is worse shape than a 95 year old.
please send me good vibes.
this was me in my prime right before my gardasil damage hit me like a MACK TRUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i was army bound
now i am wheelchair bound
i am so lost now.
Please pray for me
the parasites are really affecting my mental health today evidently

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leslie Speers @LSpeers1209
05 December, 08:00
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
I'm praying you feel better soon. 🙏 No one should feel like this no matter what your age!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
i agree everyone should be strong and capable :( i really had a hard time understanding why no one else my age feels like i do..... sending you love
08:55 PM - Dec 05, 2022
In response Leslie Speers to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot777_ in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
06 December, 09:22
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Courtney have you looked into the benefits of grounding/earthing may have to reduce inflammation within the body? I don't have personal experience with it but it seems worth looking into for your situation.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Earthing | Benefits of Earthing - YouTube

Earthing - Benefits of EarthingGrounding, or Earthing, has become a world-wide phenomenon based on the discovery of the benefits by Clint Ober.During your bu...

Mitch Cave @Jenica_Joy
06 December, 09:57
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
I have been doing this and it does help. I can't explain the less leg pain

Meggie Jam @meggiejam
06 December, 10:06
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
I also have tried earthing and within the past several months, back pains and leg tingling gone. I walk on grass early in the morning for 10 minutes, then go into my dirt farm and walk barefoot for 15 minutes. I believe the less concrete we have around us, the healthier we will be. And if you happen to live near water (sea or river) great place to soak your feet. It is really rejuvenating.