Liberty Jennja @Jennja
30 November, 03:16
Hello frens, have been out of the loop, been bedside with my dad at UCLA, he's now 2 days post surgery. Not up to speed on any happenings, what I miss?

Time is just a blur right now, mom and I are pretty exhausted, but dad is such a fighter and doing good as can be expected, for that I am thankful.

I did see the sunset from his room last night, but for the most part I feel like am a sentry, guarding my daddy, making sure he's ok. Have been happy with the care he has received so far, his care team is massive and has been competent, responsive, kind and caring.

God continues to watch over and bless him. πŸ™πŸΌ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
PRAYERS NEEDED 😒....
Dad was just sitting in the chair and started bleeding from his mouth, heavily. Blood everywhere, mom is freaking out. Thank God there were people in the room with him! They just rushed him back to the OR for emergency surgery.

PLEASE PRAY! πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ
07:41 PM - Nov 30, 2022
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jennja in this post can reply
Angel Doc @Angeldoc
10 December, 12:51
Please dear God - protect this man and his family - do not let him succumb to this earthly craziness. Bless him and heal him and let him know his time is not yet to be called home. If it is your will that he has other assignments in heaven, gently bathe the family in your love and let them know why he is needed there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
03 December, 04:00
Praying for your Dad... Please sweet JESUS lay your healing hands upon this man. I had to edit this because some how Jesus turned into guess. I know I typed Jesus...πŸ€”πŸ˜³πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
03 December, 06:52
In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication
βœ¨πŸ™πŸΌβœ¨

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
02 December, 10:21
Praying the Lord is with him.

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
02 December, 10:16
Sending prayers!

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
02 December, 10:03
God provide whatever is needed for Liberty's dad. I thank you for his healing. Bring her peace and help her to feel your love

Silver Cat @silvercat
01 December, 10:21
Prayers now!

Stories & Songs donated @Comofhosts
01 December, 05:31
πŸ™

Melmaniam - MF @melmaniam
01 December, 05:30
πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
01 December, 05:04
Dad made it thru emergency surgery and he made it thru the night, was by his side all night. Thank you God!πŸ™πŸΌThey located the bleed in his neck in time, a main artery used in the graft from the first surgery 3 days ago had a hole in it! They were able to repair it successfully during the revision surgery and after a few hours in recovery he was back in his room, but the clock is now reset and it's once again Day 1 post op. What a day yesterday was, will never forget that mental image. Truly a blessing that a nurse just happened to be right next to him, he can't speak because of the surgery and can't cry out for help so the ending could have been much different. Again, praise and glory to God! My father has been protected every step of this journey. What a blessing my AU family is, I am so very thankful for each and every one of you amazing prayer warriors! So many responded to my prayer request last night, I KNOW in my heart God heard you all.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
03 December, 01:15
πŸ’–βœ¨πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»βœ¨πŸ’–πŸ’«

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
03 December, 04:02
Praying daily for him to fully recover. The Lord has him covered.. Thank you for the update....

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
01 December, 10:23
You have been on my mind so much. Sending my love and prayers. Be strong for your family. We are here for you.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
01 December, 05:06
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Thank you πŸ™πŸΌ

~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) @LithiumOnQ
01 December, 10:22
Dear Lord,
I’m begging you please put the full force of your healing power into the hands of every surgeon that is taking care of one of your children today. Also in the hands of every surgeon world wide.
In Jesus Name I Pray,
AMEN!!

Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
01 December, 10:17
πŸ™β€οΈ

Royal Raven @Royalraven
01 December, 10:01
πŸ™ Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for all you are doing for Jennja's beloved dad. Please continue to surround him with a hedge of protection. Provide him strength, comfort, faith, peace, love, support and complete healing. In Your precious and mighty Son Jesus Christ's name. Amen.β™₯️😊

TheStormIsHere NOW @theyRcoming
01 December, 06:34

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
01 December, 06:32
prayers upπŸ™

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
01 December, 04:07
πŸ™

Jewels 777✨❀️ donated @jewelsc
01 December, 04:06
πŸ™β€οΈ

Pink Totter @Totter
01 December, 02:51
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ™

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
01 December, 02:49
πŸ™

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
01 December, 02:33
Seeing this just now, so very sorry, praying for your dad and mom πŸ™πŸ»

Diane Miller @TrueBlue60
01 December, 02:27
πŸ™β€οΈ I saw this late. I hope he is doing well. Prayers sent.

LightHeartAnon β€’ LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
01 December, 02:02
Praying for your dad to be brought back to full health, asap! God in heaven, please make it so! πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’“

Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
30 November, 10:52
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ for successful surgery and fast healing.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
30 November, 10:34
Oh dear GOD, that was a fear back when my Dad was dying of MDS. It was the same time of year and we were fearful of him bleeding to death. I am so sorry this is happening. Is Dad in a hospital or care facility? We had gotten my Dad home so he could die at home but my sister and I had a plan just in case he bled out. She would take care of my Father and I would take care of my mom. I am praying for your Dad and your family. These are such difficult days we are living in and sickness only makes it worse. Dear GOD in heaven please be with this family and please GOD save us. Please comfort them and let them feel your presence. AMEN.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
01 December, 07:04
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Thankfully he was at UCLA Med Center and there was a nurse right next to him when it happened. πŸ™πŸΌ Was a sight that nobody should ever have to see. 😒

Leona Course @Mama66
30 November, 10:33
Love and prayers coming his way. Lord Jesus a miracle is needed I know you are in charge thank you heavenly father Amen

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
30 November, 10:32
Prayers & luv for your family. Stay strong Patriot. πŸ™β€οΈ

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
30 November, 10:31
πŸ™

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
30 November, 10:28
πŸ’šπŸŒŸπŸ’š

Nugget Patriot @Spanknurace1
Prayers are being sent πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β™₯️

Nugget Patriot @Spanknurace1
Prayers are being sent πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β™₯️