Liberty Jennja @Jennja
30 November, 03:16
Hello frens, have been out of the loop, been bedside with my dad at UCLA, he's now 2 days post surgery. Not up to speed on any happenings, what I miss?

Time is just a blur right now, mom and I are pretty exhausted, but dad is such a fighter and doing good as can be expected, for that I am thankful.

I did see the sunset from his room last night, but for the most part I feel like am a sentry, guarding my daddy, making sure he's ok. Have been happy with the care he has received so far, his care team is massive and has been competent, responsive, kind and caring.

God continues to watch over and bless him. πŸ™πŸΌ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
30 November, 07:41
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
PRAYERS NEEDED 😒....
Dad was just sitting in the chair and started bleeding from his mouth, heavily. Blood everywhere, mom is freaking out. Thank God there were people in the room with him! They just rushed him back to the OR for emergency surgery.

PLEASE PRAY! πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by BlonDDE45 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Beck Step, click on at the bottom under it