Liberty Jennja @Jennja
30 November, 03:16
Hello frens, have been out of the loop, been bedside with my dad at UCLA, he's now 2 days post surgery. Not up to speed on any happenings, what I miss?

Time is just a blur right now, mom and I are pretty exhausted, but dad is such a fighter and doing good as can be expected, for that I am thankful.

I did see the sunset from his room last night, but for the most part I feel like am a sentry, guarding my daddy, making sure he's ok. Have been happy with the care he has received so far, his care team is massive and has been competent, responsive, kind and caring.

God continues to watch over and bless him. πŸ™πŸΌ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
30 November, 07:41
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
PRAYERS NEEDED 😒....
Dad was just sitting in the chair and started bleeding from his mouth, heavily. Blood everywhere, mom is freaking out. Thank God there were people in the room with him! They just rushed him back to the OR for emergency surgery.

PLEASE PRAY! πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
Dad made it thru emergency surgery and he made it thru the night, was by his side all night. Thank you God!πŸ™πŸΌThey located the bleed in his neck in time, a main artery used in the graft from the first surgery 3 days ago had a hole in it! They were able to repair it successfully during the revision surgery and after a few hours in recovery he was back in his room, but the clock is now reset and it's once again Day 1 post op. What a day yesterday was, will never forget that mental image. Truly a blessing that a nurse just happened to be right next to him, he can't speak because of the surgery and can't cry out for help so the ending could have been much different. Again, praise and glory to God! My father has been protected every step of this journey. What a blessing my AU family is, I am so very thankful for each and every one of you amazing prayer warriors! So many responded to my prayer request last night, I KNOW in my heart God heard you all.
05:04 PM - Dec 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by Jennja in this post can reply
Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
03 December, 04:02
Praying daily for him to fully recover. The Lord has him covered.. Thank you for the update....

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
03 December, 06:51
In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication
Thank you! πŸ™πŸΌ

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
03 December, 01:15
πŸ’–βœ¨πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»βœ¨πŸ’–πŸ’«

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
03 December, 01:14
Praise God in Jesus name.

Debra Schuber @Cyclingdeb
02 December, 01:07
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Pink Totter @Totter
02 December, 02:13
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ™

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
02 December, 01:58
recovery prayers for your dad πŸ’™πŸ™πŸ’™

Redbird 4Texas @Redbird4Texas
02 December, 12:34
πŸ™βœοΈβ™₯️

TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
02 December, 12:33
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
01 December, 07:40
πŸ’šπŸŒŸπŸ’š

Faye Muth @abundanceacres
01 December, 06:48
Thanks to God! Prayers for speedy recovery!

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
01 December, 06:04
β€οΈπŸ™

Dianne Star @DiannePauline
01 December, 05:55
Wonderful news. Thanks be to God for that nurse and all the prayers!

The Qonspiracist @TheQonspiracist
01 December, 05:51
πŸ™πŸ»

Anne Kats @anneanon1
01 December, 05:41
Glory to God that’s wonderful you know that you know πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ•ŠπŸ™πŸΌπŸ’–

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
01 December, 05:38
Praise God!

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
01 December, 05:36
❀️

PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC @PATRIOT_ON_FIRE
01 December, 05:34
πŸ€œβ€οΈπŸ€› Thinking of you and your family. God Bless!!

Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
01 December, 05:33
Thanks for the update! Good to hear he is on the.mend. We all need help and prayers from others in times like this❀️❀️

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
01 December, 05:33
πŸ™β€οΈ

Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
01 December, 05:32
AMEN!!!!

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
01 December, 05:31
❀️❀️❀️All the Glory to God.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
01 December, 05:31
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
01 December, 05:27
Continued prayers for your dad and all of you Jennja...so happy a nurse was closeπŸ™β€οΈ

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
01 December, 06:52
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
Thanks Erin 😊

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
01 December, 05:26
God bless you all..He is so goodπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈ

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
01 December, 05:24
I know how this feels all too well, God bless you and your family as we go into a new yr. I will certainly continue my prayers for yallπŸ’™

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
01 December, 05:12
β€οΈπŸ™πŸŒΉ

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
01 December, 05:11
πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒπŸ™β€οΈπŸ’₯

Kevin Askew @KevPatriot
01 December, 05:07
β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ™

1776 ... @IGG1776
01 December, 05:06
πŸ™