Liberty Jennja @Jennja
Hello frens, have been out of the loop, been bedside with my dad at UCLA, he's now 2 days post surgery. Not up to speed on any happenings, what I miss?

Time is just a blur right now, mom and I are pretty exhausted, but dad is such a fighter and doing good as can be expected, for that I am thankful.

I did see the sunset from his room last night, but for the most part I feel like am a sentry, guarding my daddy, making sure he's ok. Have been happy with the care he has received so far, his care team is massive and has been competent, responsive, kind and caring.

God continues to watch over and bless him. 🙏🏼
03:16 PM - Nov 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by Jennja in this post can reply
Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
01 December, 06:53
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
A good friend and biz colleague went through extensive leukemia treatment and bone marrow transplant at UCLA. He had similar report on his care team as super-professional, responsive listeners, fully committed to his healing and recovery. He would be dead now if not for their accurate diagnosis (that others missed) and immediate response....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
01 December, 07:00
In response Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. to his Publication
My dad would not be alive now if not for the excellent care he has received at UCLA. This experience has given me hope that there are still good and decent people working in the medical field. I'm glad your friend received that same high level of life saving care. 🙏🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alycat 777 @alycat777
01 December, 09:20
🙏🙏💞 God Bless

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
01 December, 02:47
🙏💛🙏

Donna Keville @DTrastiKeville
30 November, 09:58
🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼
Healing Prayers for your Father, & comfort & compassion to You.

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
30 November, 09:46
🙏❤️

connie wright @cowri
30 November, 09:26
Team Awesome Power Hour with Loy Brunson 11/26/2022 - YouTube

We are THRILLED to bring you an update on Supreme Court 22-380 with Loy Brunson! He was so gracious to share his time and knowledge with us. We pray you will...

connie wright @cowri
30 November, 09:25
This will keep you informed:
https://www.supremecourt.g...

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Donna Keville @DTrastiKeville
30 November, 09:59
In response Joelle Bryan to her Publication
Not a nurse, but same. egregious errors & we had to say goodbye.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
30 November, 07:41
PRAYERS NEEDED 😢....
Dad was just sitting in the chair and started bleeding from his mouth, heavily. Blood everywhere, mom is freaking out. Thank God there were people in the room with him! They just rushed him back to the OR for emergency surgery.

PLEASE PRAY! 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
03 December, 04:00
Praying for your Dad... Please sweet JESUS lay your healing hands upon this man. I had to edit this because some how Jesus turned into guess. I know I typed Jesus...🤔😳🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
10 December, 12:51
Please dear God - protect this man and his family - do not let him succumb to this earthly craziness. Bless him and heal him and let him know his time is not yet to be called home. If it is your will that he has other assignments in heaven, gently bathe the family in your love and let them know why he is needed there.

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
30 November, 07:33
My heart is with you and your Dad and Mom. Blessings

Truth Seeker @TruthSeeker_911
30 November, 06:44
Asking our Great Physician to direct his medical staff and heal him fully. Asking HIM to help give you and your Mom rest, gudiance and direction through all of his healing. We ask this in HIS name. Amen Prayers of healing and hugs! WWG1WGA

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
30 November, 06:43
Good news, prayers for his continued recovery. ❤️🙏

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
30 November, 06:39
Prayers for his continued recovery, and some rest for you!

Nada ... @Nada
30 November, 06:23
prayers for you and your parents.

...as far as what you've missed, Elon took the helm at twitter and is fookin' with the Deep State...the movie is getting interesting again

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
30 November, 06:25
In response Nada ... to his Publication
Nice! :)

Clarence Sargent @Ministerofblog
30 November, 06:20
😇God calls us to different missions throughout our walk with him your mission was your Dad, well done! Our parents were there for us even when we didn't want them to be, its sometimes a thankless job parenting but we all know NOW it wasn't in vain its the very least that we can do is to care for them when their down!💥

THIS👇👀🔥 is how much God loves us!

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
30 November, 06:41
In response Clarence Sargent to his Publication
The Numbers Add to 17/SEVENTEEN

One Plus Seven EQUALS 8 which is the Number of Infinity

Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
30 November, 06:57
In response Clarence Sargent to his Publication
God of the meat suits we use to walk around earth. No DNA in my Spirit, only frequencies of light. Between My Creator and Me how brightly I shine. The earth can have this broken flesh.

Only followers of this user (libertyandjustice4_ALL) can see their posts

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
30 November, 03:36
God bless you and I know what you mean about watching over them and being on guard. My Mom was in the hospital not to long ago and i sat there and watched their every move, and yes, they were very helpful and kind but these days you have to be careful. God bless your Dad and hope he has a speedy recovery.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
30 November, 04:12
In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication
Yep, you understand then! Thanks and blessings to you! 🙏🏼♥️

Pink Totter @Totter
30 November, 03:21
🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
30 November, 03:19
💖🙏🙏🙏

Silver Cat @silvercat
30 November, 03:19
Praise God! Prayers for you all, for your dad's speedy recovery and healing!

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
30 November, 03:20
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Thanks so much! 🙏🏼😊