Doq Holliday @doqholliday
There’s nothing I want to see happen more than getting all of my followers & Anon friends into brand new, non-toxic, sustainable homes where they can experience the American Dream 2.0.

How will this happen? I have some ideas.

But I think step one is DJT needs to be in office.

Step two might be that banks don’t exist and DeFi works properly.

Step three might be that a bunch of XRP holders become really wealthy and are my friends. (wishful thinking but possible)

Let’s see what happens. It will make me very happy if we can collectively accomplish something this big.

Let’s dream big.
11:29 PM - Nov 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Lori Mckeon @lorirw
26 April, 08:32
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I am! We can!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
10 March, 06:47
with new eyes, i see what you're suggesting.

when the day comes, you can count on me.
one day at a time, brother.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phoenix Rising @PhoenixRising31
28 November, 04:02
I know that I am late to the show for buying XRP, but I tried setting up an Account to buy today and it states that Assets not available for Ripple. Does anyone have any advice for a first time buyer on line?

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
24 November, 12:15
Id like to be part of that plan and family!!

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
24 November, 12:14
I love 3d printing. Hopeful that it 🚀 so I can get a bigger space in order to purchase the bigger machines I would need. so many ideas, an I can hardly wait to bring them to life.

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
24 November, 03:54
DoQ, you have a very good heart...but if life became such Utopia...may i have a very small home....kinda off ..🙄away from people...I love all here...but am a very private person in person..i enjoy being alone...but do like having my animal friends around.....is that ok???

chuck ross @chuckster
24 November, 03:18
To do what you want, build an equitable, local. debt free economy, which pays enough that anyone who works can purchase a home, or the land in order to build one. Protect local farmland so that we no longer need mega corporations in order to eat...

Katie Walden @Kelpiegirl
24 November, 01:57
Hemp is the future for healthy builds, consummables that can be recycled and biofuel, and I suspect Trump is in the know given he made it legal and his knowledge of environmental health issues relating to windmills, solar and LED lighting. These are all part of healthy builds via Building Biology ethos, and made me love him!
DJT is a true greenie.

Our current houses with poor ventilation, insulationnaturally and design cost us our health and money in energy costs. Building Biology needs to be part of training in building and remedial work, it includes EMR management. I enrolled in the original BB college in Bavaria, but have this on ice, no earnings from this area right now.
Hemp is the future, it will displace a lot of businesses given it is non-toxic, naturally insulative, anti-mould, breathes, is long-lasting, fire and termite resistant, and beautiful to build with.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Kevin McCloud on hempcrete (from Bringing It Home documentary) - YouTube

Kevin loves Hempcrete! Kevin McCloud talking about hempcrete after construction of his development of 40 hempcrete homes at The Triangle in Swindon, UKClip ...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 November, 12:06
Nana has been a Realtor for over 20 yrs, I can help ya with some of that and new types of mtgs if we still have them.

First off, many many shister in the arena and a lot of bullshit that hurts the homeowner.

Alison Ecat @Alicat
23 November, 11:18
Realtor here. My dream as well. With community gardens, a big kitchen for group meals, and a big firepit area where ppl can gather and share the stories of the times before the golden age.

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Qliza88 Truth @Qliza88
23 November, 09:49
Bring it on.....all things are possible❤️

Qliza88 Truth @Qliza88
23 November, 09:49
Bring it on.....all things are possible❤️

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
23 November, 09:06
Very possible and I hope we share that dream.

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
23 November, 07:00
❤️🙏❤️

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
23 November, 06:44
Post XRP~ I’d love to help seniors and vets somehow. They are the forgotten gems.

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
24 November, 12:25
In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication
I have 1 who is so lonely 38...
Hates self for stuff they did 1st tour in Iraq...
probably 2nd tour there & Afghanistan as well but mostly 1st tour.
very sad. disabled an NO ONE goes to visit him! well me and 1 old GF occasionally.

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
23 November, 06:39
Wishful thinking to becoming wealthy or your friends? I think both are possible! I’m imagining the wonderful stories we could all tell while enjoying each other’s company, as well as life’s blessings.

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
23 November, 06:07
Doq, any chance for us little non american anons?

I have a little XRP so hopefully enough to give my lovely partner a home like she deserves…

Cornell Qarcia77 donated @Cornell77
23 November, 06:05
Thanks Doq! As someone whose house nearly killed him with mold, I'm quite passionate about this. I'm healing slowly and I know I'll make a full revovery; been an amazing journey; I want to be a part of this solution going forward. I'm still unable to be indoors nearly everywhere without extreme reactions, but I feel best when I'm helping others understand this issue. Could go on and on......would love to connect with you on this. Blessings friend!! 🇺🇸🇺🇸💪🏼💪🏼

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
23 November, 05:26
Take care of my family first Doq. Then, the list to help is endless. If we are correct about XRP, there will be an abundance of REAL money for Anon's to support the needy. 👍

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
23 November, 05:03
Non-toxic you say? I've been biting my tongue because I felt that our Patriots had enough on their plates but there is an elephant in the room. Ask my current landlord who is spending 4K per month to keep me housed while her seemingly pristine, 1.2 million dollar home is being remediated for mold to the tune of 10's of thousands of dollars. ALL of my worldly possessions had to be disposed of...again. $600 for an adequate swab and air sample test.

https://youtu.be/VI0_azQv6...

#FamilyIsEverything

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
24 November, 08:40
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Yikes, sorry that happened to you and your landlord...Mold is not something to mess with..
Keep your body's alkaline up, Hydrogen Peroxide 35% food grade and distilled water and adding a pinch of Borax to your water 2 times a day will help as well. Best to you Fren...🙏

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
26 April, 04:24
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I had mold in my bathroom growing from my son's long showers. I went out and got some mold paint solution and then remembered how the deep state works. The label was scary so I took it back. I went to Dollar Tree and bought Hydrogen peroxide and took it off the walls myself. I never knew this would work. Instead of 40 some dollars to paint something more toxic on my walls, it cost 1.25 and I bought a poll with a flat application surface for another 2.50.

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
23 November, 04:57
O have been blessed more than O deserve and have already lived the American Dream 1.0 to the extent a “non-elite” can.
I am still stacking AU, AG, XRP, XLM, XDC…moe than happy to be part of helping other build the American Dream 2.0.

Only followers of this user (DivineHeart369) can see their posts

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
23 November, 05:09
In response Divine Conscious to her Publication
Great info. Thanks for sharing! 💞

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
23 November, 06:13
In response Divine Conscious to her Publication
know anything about XRP IO?
they seem to have dissapeared off the radar.
get rerouted to Binance and my XRP wallet reas 0

Ann Holden @Amandpms
23 November, 04:31
Oh, YES.
WE CAN.

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
23 November, 04:17
So ready Doq and hopefully will have some 🤑🤑to invest!!

TRutH N LyZe @Bawlin
23 November, 04:00
Want a depressing exercise to ruin your evening? Reimagine the monetery system, familiarize yourself with the current one. Realize exactly how idiotic, needlessly complicated, oppressive, and rigged it is. The "jobs" rewarded most are the most corrupt, namely because they rely on and exist in a corrupt system, and vicous circles tend to get worse over time. Anyway, you do it successfully, it's actually pretty easy. Just pretend you need to organize a society for a book in some other reality... Unfortunately, at this point you realize the current structure is purposefully designed... namely to control people and breed greed through fabricated scarcity. Money, though useful, acts as a compromising agent rather than a useful tool. Basically it's all a rusted out car... fully totaled inside and out. Everything, housing, banks, hospitals, insurance, law, everything - fubar. The job is massive and fixing money, which I did, can't fix the rest. People would fight to protect a broken system.

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
23 November, 03:41
Why would only XRP holders become wealthy? 🤔 It takes a lot of skill to get into crypto first time and if we're building a better world why would that be the requirement out of powerty? Is it really going to be the one surviving crypto? 🤔 Nothing has been so certain and obvious these years, is this an exception?

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
23 November, 09:13
In response Anna Earthling to her Publication
We were guided to buy XRP and XLM in that order.

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts