Doq Holliday @doqholliday
22 November, 11:29
There’s nothing I want to see happen more than getting all of my followers & Anon friends into brand new, non-toxic, sustainable homes where they can experience the American Dream 2.0.

How will this happen? I have some ideas.

But I think step one is DJT needs to be in office.

Step two might be that banks don’t exist and DeFi works properly.

Step three might be that a bunch of XRP holders become really wealthy and are my friends. (wishful thinking but possible)

Let’s see what happens. It will make me very happy if we can collectively accomplish something this big.

Let’s dream big.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
Non-toxic you say? I've been biting my tongue because I felt that our Patriots had enough on their plates but there is an elephant in the room. Ask my current landlord who is spending 4K per month to keep me housed while her seemingly pristine, 1.2 million dollar home is being remediated for mold to the tune of 10's of thousands of dollars. ALL of my worldly possessions had to be disposed of...again. $600 for an adequate swab and air sample test.

https://youtu.be/VI0_azQv6...

#FamilyIsEverything
05:03 PM - Nov 23, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
26 April, 04:24
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I had mold in my bathroom growing from my son's long showers. I went out and got some mold paint solution and then remembered how the deep state works. The label was scary so I took it back. I went to Dollar Tree and bought Hydrogen peroxide and took it off the walls myself. I never knew this would work. Instead of 40 some dollars to paint something more toxic on my walls, it cost 1.25 and I bought a poll with a flat application surface for another 2.50.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
24 November, 08:40
Yikes, sorry that happened to you and your landlord...Mold is not something to mess with..
Keep your body's alkaline up, Hydrogen Peroxide 35% food grade and distilled water and adding a pinch of Borax to your water 2 times a day will help as well. Best to you Fren...🙏

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
24 November, 10:07
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Thank you. These are all useful approaches. There's a lot more to the detox. Been apple fasting basically which is convenient because I'm working on a Christmas tree farm with beautiful apple trees, lol. Happy Thanksgiving.

Steve Murray @Stevie
24 November, 04:06
It definitely is A SILENT KILLER. Just kicked off over here with another mold death.
https://www.theguardian.co...

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
24 November, 10:10
In response Steve Murray to his Publication
The wrong type of mold in your home is absolutely deadly. People in climates that are moist, especially, take heed. Test.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
24 November, 01:47
Oh wow, I hope your or her insurance covers the items that had to be discarded.

Look after your health first and use lots of ozone products to help, including drinking ozanated water.

I promote hempcreate for home building- its mold/water, pest, and fire proof. If in a dome shape, its tornado and hurricane proof too.

The average home will start to decay with mold in 20 years. Wood framing and drywall is a hazzard.

Praying for it to work out to your greater good🙏💛

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
24 November, 10:23
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Thank you. We concur. There are so many other things. Sheetrock and drywall are a moisture absorbing, mold-growing, concealing nightmare. Some of the walls in this home will be ripped to stud- maybe more. A caveat re. ozonators. I did that for the vehicles (the spores travel with) and for the construction crews at the house before they arrived but those spaces must be aired out well before you occupy them. Some people run ozonator's in their homes as a course of habit. Not a good idea imo.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
24 November, 01:41
😔🙏