Doq Holliday @doqholliday
22 November, 11:29
There’s nothing I want to see happen more than getting all of my followers & Anon friends into brand new, non-toxic, sustainable homes where they can experience the American Dream 2.0.

How will this happen? I have some ideas.

But I think step one is DJT needs to be in office.

Step two might be that banks don’t exist and DeFi works properly.

Step three might be that a bunch of XRP holders become really wealthy and are my friends. (wishful thinking but possible)

Let’s see what happens. It will make me very happy if we can collectively accomplish something this big.

Let’s dream big.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Katie Walden @Kelpiegirl
Hemp is the future for healthy builds, consummables that can be recycled and biofuel, and I suspect Trump is in the know given he made it legal and his knowledge of environmental health issues relating to windmills, solar and LED lighting. These are all part of healthy builds via Building Biology ethos, and made me love him!
DJT is a true greenie.

Our current houses with poor ventilation, insulationnaturally and design cost us our health and money in energy costs. Building Biology needs to be part of training in building and remedial work, it includes EMR management. I enrolled in the original BB college in Bavaria, but have this on ice, no earnings from this area right now.
Hemp is the future, it will displace a lot of businesses given it is non-toxic, naturally insulative, anti-mould, breathes, is long-lasting, fire and termite resistant, and beautiful to build with.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Kevin McCloud on hempcrete (from Bringing It Home documentary) - YouTube

Kevin loves Hempcrete! Kevin McCloud talking about hempcrete after construction of his development of 40 hempcrete homes at The Triangle in Swindon, UKClip ...

01:57 AM - Nov 24, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Kelpiegirl in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Katie Walden, click on at the bottom under it